the sleepover II- truth or dare

Wow 1k reads guys I've never been happier to write this story thanks guys for your reads, votes, and comments. I really appreciate it.

Previously
Shouldn't we get some sleep?
Not until we play the ultimate game. Truth or Dare.

"And I'm starting this time. Allie truth or dare." Melissa asked.

"Dare" Allie said

"I dare you to finish this whole bottle of fernet." Melissa said.

"Yuck" Allie said as she slowly sipped the drink.

"Okay I'm next Jane truth or dare?" Jordan asked.

"Um, truth." Jane answered.

"What do you think about that white haired VK?" Jordan asked.

"Well I think he sweet and nice and cute and smart and........" Jane said before Evie cut her off.

"You think he's cute?* Evie smirks* OMG you have a crush on him." Evie accused.

"What!? No, no, no, it's nothing like that, I mean don't you think he's cute?" Jane asked her face flushed.

"Well yeah but I don't look like a tomato while thinking it." Evie said as Jane goes redder.

"Okay my turn. Melissa truth or dare?" Lonnie asked.

"Dare." Melissa said confidently.

"I dare you to call your boyfriend right now and 'break up with him'." Lonnie said using air quote around break up with him.

"Geez that's harsh." Riley said.

"But it's expected. If Melissa or Lonnie are the ones asking never pick dare. You could end up at the hospital." Ariana told Mal and Evie.

Melissa called her boyfriend and 'broke up with him'. She put the phone on loud speaker so they could all hear his reaction. He begged her not to break up with him that he would do better.

She told him it was a dare and that she would make it up to him.

They all laughed at his reaction including Mal.

"Wow he must really love you." Evie said.

"Yeah I'm so lucky." Melissa said.

"Okay it's my turn. Jordan truth or dare?" Jane asked.

"Hmm dare." Jordan said.

"I dare you to sing let it go on your web show now." Jane said a little smugly.

"So you want me to humiliate myself on my web show?" Jordan asked.

"Hey you picked dare not me." Jane said.

"That was because I never thought you would dare me to do anything stupid." Jordan said.

"Okay I don't what happened to Jane or where she went but I like you." Lonnie told Jane.

Jane smiled at the pride in her friend's voice.

"Fine but I'm not happy about it." Jordan said before heading in front of her computer.

"Hey everyone, I was dared to do this so know that it was not of my own will." Jordan said as she took a deep breath.

She started singing let it go and started mimicking Elsa. It was funny none of them could there laughter.

After she was done she gave Jane a soft glare.

"Okay I'm next. Ariana truth or dare?." Evie asked.