tourney game

At the principal's office.
"Okay can you please tell me why the hell you would jump off a building and why you were cheering him on." The principal asked looking back and forth at Lonnie and Jay.

They both remained quiet.

"You guys do realize that this is a serious issue right? If this got to the press, Auradon prep would be swarmed with reporters and they would be asking me questions. I don't have time for that." The principal said annoyed.

"Sir I had nothing to do with this." Lonnie tried explaining.

"You were holding a popcorn and screaming at him to jump." The principal said.

Lonnie opened her mouth to say something before closing it realizing she had nothing to say.

"Wait you were there the whole time?" Jay asked puzzled.

"Of course." The principal said.

"And you did nothing?" Lonnie asked.

"Well I wanted to see how it would end." The principal said.

Lonnie huffed and folded her arms as she sunk in her class.

"You two are in big trouble so here's what is going to happen. You guys will get four hours detention for a whole week starting tomorrow. The principal said.

"What!?" They both exclaimed.

"You want me to make it five hours?" The principal asked.

"No!" They both exclaimed.

"Good and if this gets to the press you guys are going to have to explain yourselves and if I go through any inconvenience because of you, your sentence will be extended is that clear?"

"Yes sir." They both answered simultaneously.

"Good dismissed." The principal said pointing to the door.

Jay and Lonnie went out of his office and Jay stood awkwardly next to Lonnie. He had no idea what to do.

"So-"

Lonnie punched him on the arm (for some reason she didn't want to punch him where it would hurt that much)

"Ow!" Jay yelled in pain for a girl she had a strong punch.

"Baka." Lonnie said (yes she speaks a little Japanese)

Jay raised an eyebrow.

"You got me in trouble." Lonnie said glaring at him.

Jay knew that she was right but he still needed to defend himself.

"Well you were the one who cheered for me to go on." Jay said.

"Yeah because I didn't think you would actually jump." Lonnie said.

"So if you knew I was going to jump you would have said yes?" Jay asked.

"No. You can't force someone to love you Jay. There is a process you befriend then court and then you start dating." Lonnie explained annoyed by his recent behavior.

Of course Jay was new to that on the isle there was nothing like friendship or courtship or dating.

"Now thanks to you I have detention for a whole week." Lonnie said angrily before she turned to leave.

Jay wanted to apologise but his pride got the best him.

Before Lonnie left she made sure to stomp on Jay's foot as hard as she could. Jay yelped in pain holding the foot up.