the boys get to know each others

This is after Carlos left because Jane had to follow Lonnie, Jordan and Riley.

Carlos went to the cafeteria and took a tray the way he did for lunch and served himself. He still couldn't believe that they allowed people to eat three times a day without having to steal.

He wanted to seat at the same table he sat at lunch but he saw that Jane was there with a bunch of other girls so he decided to sit somewhere else.

The cafeteria was so big but he still couldn't find anywhere to sit. He didn't want to sit with a stranger.

Then he heard his name from behind he turned to see his long haired friend waving at him. He signed in relief.

"Hey I came to get you why are you here?" Jay asked.

"I wanted to eat." Carlos said like it was obvious.

"I mean why here? We are part of the team meaning we get to eat with them at the boys lounge." Jay told him.

"Oh" Carlos said

"Let's go." Jay said as he dragged him to the boys lounge.

Carlos took one last glance at Jane's table before leaving.

They arrived at the boys lounge and sat at the table they sat at lunch.

"Hey it's the new guys." Simon said.

"Well I'm your team captain and I just want to say welcome to the team." Ben said.

"Thanks." Jay and Carlos said.

They all ate with the boys talking about sports, food, girls and so.

"Hey guys Jordan is going live now." Aziz said.

They all took out their phones as they got the notification.

"Is that Evie?" Carlos asked.

"No it's the other girl with blue hair and great fashion sense." Jay  said sarcastically.

Carlos rolled his eyes as he continued watching he saw Jane and Lonnie, he blushed when he saw Jane.

"Ok this is how this is going to work you comment your question and I'll ask them ready?" Jordan said from the phone.

"Um how do I comment?" Carlos asked Ben who seemed like the friendliest there.

"Oh easy all you need to do is sign up oh and also follow her and you will be able to comment." Ben answered

"Also if you don't want anybody to know it's you commenting, you can decide to use a different name." Tyler added.

"Yeah for example my username is king_charming." Chad said.

"Okay so any thing I want?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." Ben said.

Carlos and Jay put in the necessary information and followed Jordan.

"Now go to the comment section and put in your comment." Ben said.

Then Jay I mean steal_your_heart commented his question.

"I hope she sees it." Jay said.

Carlos was still commenting and smiling to himself.

"Dude how long is that question?" Ben asked.

"And what's with that goofy smile?" Jay asked.

"Nothing interesting." Carlos said before returning to his typing.