Carlos meets new Jane

At the lunch table
Mal and Evie returned to the lunch table and joined Lonnie and Jane in their conversation.

"I don't think we've officially met hi I'm Evie" Evie said as she stuck her hand out to Lonnie,

"Lonnie" Lonnie replied simply as she shook Evie's hand.

"Okay so Jane I would have to follow you after school so I can change your wardrobe" Evie said.

"Why do we need to change my wardrobe?" Jane asked

"well it's not like the dresses are bad but you should try wearing something from this century" Evie said as Mal and Lonnie were snickering.

"Hey I just had an idea why don't we have a slumber party tonight that way you guys can make more new friends" Lonnie said excitedly,

"whoa tonight isn't that too soon how can you pull it off" Evie asked Lonnie.

"Well that's why we have Jordan all we actually need is our PJs" Lonnie replied.

"Sounds good to me" Evie said grinning,

"as long as nobody tries to put makeup on me count me in" Mal said boringly although she was excited to see how being a normal teenage girl felt like.

"Okay lemme just text a few people"Lonnie said as she texted some friends *after a while* "and we are set we are going to have one hell of a slumber party tonight"

Lonnie said excitedly as Jane and Evie squealed as Mal rolled her eyes at them. They sat talking about the party.

"Im going to look for Carlos bye" Evie said as she left the table

Jay and Carlos
After Lonnie said those words to Jay she walked ahead as an idea popped into Jay's head. "So she likes a gentleman huh but I already tried that" Jay thought as he watched Lonnie running into the cafeteria, he was walking as he ran into Aziz and two other black boys.

"Hey Jay just who I wanted to see" Aziz said "this is Tyler and Simon" he said gesturing both of them. "Wanna eat lunch with us?" Aziz asked as Jay simply shrugged indicating a yes.

They got to the table which seemed like it was just for them all the guys at the table all looked muscular and hot "hey guys this is Jay" Aziz introduced Jay.

"Whaddup" Jay said as he sat on the table as usual they talked about sports food girls but Jay wasn't interested in that.

He looked around and saw Carlos as he gestured for him to come over. Carlos went there timidly as he glanced at the group. "Hey" was all that could come out of his mouth.

"I want y'all to meet my best bud Carlos he's like the little brother I never wanted" Jay said smirking as he playfully rubbed his knuckles on Carlos head, the group laughed and teased Carlos as they sat down and continued chatting.

"Okay Jay you have to try out for our team we have a spot open..............and you too Carlos if you want too" Tyler said

"Why would I want that?" Jay asked boredly,

"um no reason maybe just the fact that you will become super popular and have all the girls all over you and when we win we celebrate with victory pizza" Aziz replied.

"Alright I'm in"Jay said "great we'll have a boys-get-together in Beasty room tonight to welcome you to the team" Tyler said as they all nodded.

Then there was a lot of commotion and wolf-whistling as everyone turned to see what was happening.