project partners

After Lonnie had saved Jay's life, after a while the bell rang.

Lonnie went back to her locker excited because of her newly discovered ability.

"Hey sorry I left you alone my mum just needed to..." Jane trailed off as she noticed that Lonnie wasn't paying attention.

Lonnie was just looking excited and it seemed like Lonnie wanted Jane to ask her first.

"Okay so......... what's up?" Jane asked after noticing Lonnie was practically begging her to ask.

"I think I have special abilities." Lonnie said excitedly.

"Wow really?" Jane said with the same level of excitement.

"I've felt this aura when you are around, the same I feel with my mom and Jordan and Riley." Jane said.

"But I don't have magic and how do you feel that?" Lonnie asked.

Jane shrugged. "I'm half Fairy I should know when there are other magical beings around me although sometimes I might be wrong." Jane said.

"What if you have magic too?" Lonnie said.

"I don't think so." Jane said.

"Come on your mother is Fairy Godmother, she is like the maleficent of the good guys. If Mal has magic, you have it too." Lonnie explained.

"Huh I never thought of it that way." Jane said.

"Do you remember any of the spell Evie or Mal used?" Lonnie asked.

"I remember the hair spell Evie used." Jane said.

"Well then try it on me." Lonnie said.

"I'll try." Jane said nervously.
"Beware or swear replace the old with brand new hair." Jane said as nothing happened.

"Or maybe not...." Lonnie said awkwardly.

"Yeah no worries let's get to class." Jane said slightly disappointed.

But they didn't notice the strings of a different shade of brown on Lonnie's hair.
***************
With Jay
"Wow that was a turn of events." Aziz told Jay.

"Yeah all you've done is 'save' her from falling and a moving cart. She just saved your life. How can you beat that?" Tyler asked.

"She just saved my life." Jay said still slightly shocked.

"Yeah I guess you would have to get to the texting game." Tyler said.

"Yeah what is the strategy?" Aziz asked.

"I text her." Jay said shortly.

"What!?" Aziz and Tyler exclaimed as they face palmed.

"What?" Jay asked as he was clueless.

"So your last strategy is to just text her?" Aziz asked.

"Yeah." Jay answered.

"How is that special? You made it seem like the texting strategy was  the baddest. Sure to get you the girl but you were talking about just texting?" Tyler asked.

"Hey texting wasn't easy on the isle okay it was a sweet gesture." Jay defended.

"Yeah how did you text if there was no cell service?" Aziz asked.

"We kinda made our own. We do have evil geniuses like king Candy " Jay answered.

"Ok well texting here is nothing special." Aziz said.

"Yeah but you can at least try." Tyler said.

"Yeah let's get to class." Aziz said.

They all went to class.
____________________________________
At lunch.
Mal and Evie were already seated at Lonnie and Jane's table.