STT(getting allies)

Warning: chapter contains mentions of some +16 stuff.

Jay and the team woke up from Ben's alarm clock they all groaned and slowly got up.

"You know I think you guys should have your boys get together on Fridays so we can sleep through the weekend." Jay said.

"Yeah that actually makes sense." Florian said.

"And less fun." Chad said.

"Okay everybody out go get ready for school." Ben says as he opened the door for all of them to leave.

Jay went back to his dorm room, the room was a mess.

"Nightmares again?" Jay asked.

"Is it that obvious?" Carlos asked.

"*In a high pitched voice* well it's not all that obvious." Jay said.

Carlos sighed.

"But don't worry I'm pretty sure living in Auradon is gonna get to you soon and you'll start having dreams about rainbows and unicorns." Jay said soothingly.

Carlos laughed at his friend's comment.

"Let's get ready for school." Carlos said.

"Yeah and breakfast." Jay said as the both fought for who would use the bathroom first.

On their way to the boys lounge they met Aziz, Tyler and Simon.

"Great just the guys I wanted to see I need a favor." Jay said to them.

"Okay what do you need?" Aziz asked.

"Lonnie." Jay answered shortly.

Simon and Tyler bursted into laughter.

"Aziz you didn't tell him?" Tyler asked.

"No need he already got the message. Hey how's your arm?" Aziz asked with a fake sweetness.

"And also his finger." Carlos added.

Jay shot Carlos a glare as Carlos smiled innocently at him.

"My arm is okay it's not like she broke it or anything and as for my finger well it's on my left hand so it doesn't change anything and besides it doesn't hurt." Jay said.

"Ha she let you off easy." Tyler said "Simon had it worst."

"Yeah Simon tried something on her and she broke his wrist." Aziz said.

"And then later he tried something on Jane and Lonnie found out and broke his arm." Tyler said.

Carlos for some weird reason was slightly angry when he heard  it.

"Wow she just got a whole lot more interesting." Jay said.

"Yeah but no one is getting anywhere with her." Tyler said.

"Guess I'll be the first one I'm going to use the technique called STT and I'm going to need you guys help." Jay said.

"STT?" Aziz asked.

"Yeah it's the Staring, Touching, and Texting game. It always works." Jay said.

"Touching game? Can I help you with that one?" Simon asked excitedly.

Jay realized what Simon was thinking. "What no not that way geez man what's wrong with you." Jay asked irritated.

"He's a perv." Tyler said.

"No I'm not." Simon said crossing his arms.

"Yeah says the guy who just offered to help me touch Lonnie when I clearly didn't mean it that way. Didn't a broken wrist and arm teach you anything?" Jay asked.