new arrivals

School was back in session everyone had come back from their summer vacation. The cotillion was just in a few weeks.

Mal and Ben are together and since they courted he found out things about her and she did too. He figured that she was not comfortable with acting as the perfect princess that the kingdom wanted her to be so he told her to not mind what others think and be herself.

So she never changed her hair color and dressing pattern

Evie was made his Royal counselor,

Audrey and Jane were the head of the decorating committee, Jay and Lonnie's friendship leveled up.

Jay, Mal, Carlos and Lonnie were currently walking in the quad when every girl that saw Jay would try so hard to get his attention. Some waving him, some giggling while some daydreaming.

Lonnie could only roll her eyes she found it ridiculous how most girls fall over themselves for Jay. Not that she didn't like Jay he was smart, talented and above all treats everyone as equals but it was annoying how they were trying to throw themselves on him.

"Why do you torture them just pick someone to go to the cotillion with already." Carlos said.

"I'm going solo that way I can dance with all of them." Jay said.

"Cute dream Romeo." Lonnie said as they all laughed.

"What you don't think I can dance with all of them?" Jay asked as he flung his arm around Lonnie's shoulders since they were friends now she didn't mind it.

Jay didn't know why but he always flings his arm on Lonnie's shoulders whenever he had the chance. He was glad that they were friends now but he didn't understand why he saw Lonnie differently. He saw Mal, Evie and even Jane as little sisters but Lonnie he saw Lonnie more like a best friend meaning that there was a chance he could crush on Lonnie.

"Well definitely not all of them I mean Mal will be with Ben, Evie will be with Doug and Jane would hopefully be with her date." Lonnie said.

"Then how about you?" Jay asked.

Lonnie hesitated for a moment before trying to say something then Jane and Audrey ran like mad people to Mal.

"There you are Mal we were looking for you." Jane said.

"What's up?" Mal asked them.

"So we were looking for the decoration for cotillion and Jane and I have different ideas so which one do you like better." Audrey said.

"Yeah for the party favors I say pen toppers." Jane said.

"And I say key charms." Audrey said they all looked at the tab.

"Cool." Jay said.

"Yeah but which one is better?" Audrey asked.

"Obviously pen toppers." Jane said.

"Key charms right?" Audrey asked.

"Pen toppers!" Jane argued

"Key charms!" Audrey argued

"Enough this isn't working so how about we do this Jane you will be in charge of food and drinks while Audrey you will be in charge of decorations okay?" Mal said.

"Yeah." Jane said.

"That makes sense." Audrey said.

"Yeah I trust you guys to do a great job." Mal said encouragingly.

"We got this." Audrey said as she drags Jane with her.

"Wow you know how to solve problems so well." Lonnie said.