Carlos meets Jane

In math class
"Alright students we have a new student" Mr cogsworth said gesturing to the white haired boy beside him.

"Hi I'm Carlos de vil son of Cruella de vil", Carlos said timidly as everyone was staring at him. His chocolate eyes was met by sea blue ones, "okay go seat down", Mr cogsworth said as he made his way to the seat beside the girl, with the blue eyes.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" He asked the girl politely, she shook her head "can I seat here?" He asked her,

"if you like to" she said trying her best not to stutter.

"Thank you" Carlos said as he smiled sweetly at her, she returned the smile and focused on the board.

"Okay so today we will be doing algebra" Mr cogsworth said as he began writing down some equations,

"you can't start writing here" the girl said as Carlos was about to write on the first page of his book, "we started the semester with trigonometry you would have to leave about 5pages, so you can copy them later" the girl concluded as she flipped Carlos' book

"Here you can start from here and copy, then in your free time you can catch up" she said with a smile.

"Wow how can someone be this cute and this nice" Carlos thought as he smiled back at the girl, "thank you" he said sweetly as she tried to  hide her blush.

"Ahem anything you guys want to share with the class?", Mr cogsworth asked looking at her and Carlos "um no sir" they both said as they continued with their tasks.

The bell rang and the girl left the class heading for her locker.

"Hey" she heard someone calling from behind, she turned around to see the white haired boy waving at her to stop he ran to her.

"Hey I was wondering if I could walk you to your next class?" Carlos asked hopefully,

she blushed as she slowly nodded "he really is a gentleman" she  thought as she was walking shyly with Carlos.

"Thanks for earlier" Carlos said breaking the silence

"for what?" She asked as she looked at him with a smile,

"for telling me about the space and letting me sit next to you....................I didn't even ask your name" Carlos said as he stared at her.

She blushed as he was staring at her and then she looked at her feet "Jane my name is Jane and you can borrow my math book to complete yours if you like" Jane said before looking up.

"But what about homework" Carlos asked

"I always do my homework at the library during my free period, you can take the book once I'm done" Jane replied.

"Wow thanks you are really nice" Carlos said with a grin as Jane blushed.

Carlos and Jane both stopped at Jane's locker when an annoyed brunette made her way to the locker next to Jane's.

"Ugh just had the worst first class ever" Lonnie said as she took her book from her locker they both had English next.

Lonnie then noticed the white haired boy "oh hi I didn't see you there" Lonnie said facing the boy

"yeah I get that a lot" Carlos said with a small laugh.

"Lonnie this is Carlos, Carlos Lonnie" Jane introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you" Lonnie said smiling,

"likewise" Carlos replied

They made their way to English class, Jane and Lonnie sat down while Carlos and a bluenette stood in front.

The teacher introduced them and then they sat together next to Jane and Lonnie.

After English class the VKs had redemial goodness class while Lonnie and Jane had a free period. They went to the library and started talking about their first period.

"Well I thought he was just a flirt turns out he's a fool too and a jerk" Lonnie told Jane who was doing her homework "and guess what he even held my chin, stroking my chin like who does that? who does he think he is" Lonnie said angrily but not loudly since they were in the library.

"Anyway I knew you and Carlos would get along perfectly how did it happen" Lonnie asked smirking,

Jane blushed "well you were right he is a gentleman he sat with me in math class and he was really nice and he walked me to my locker and all......he didn't even care what I looked like" Jane said as she was day dreaming.

"Jane" the librarian called her "I need you to send this to your mother to sign an early dismissal for the coronation" the librarian said as she handed Jane the document.

"It's alright Jane no need to freak out, it's just villian kids you've met Carlos he's nice maybe the rest are like him" Jane muttered to herself as she was going to redemial goodness classroom.

She got to the classroom and subconsciously whimpered and ran through as she looked at Carlos over her shoulder before turning to her "we need you to sign an early dismissal for the coronation" Jane said as she handed her mother the document. Mal elbowed Evie to get her attention Fairy godmother signed it and gave it to her daughter.

"Well everyone this is my daughter Jane" Fairy godmother said as she held Jane's shoulders.

"Mom no" Jane whispered

"it's okay Jane this is everyone Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos.

"Hi..............that's okay don't mind me as you were" Jane said frightened as she ran past them.

"Ugh that was awful I just blew my one chance to be someone different now he knows how uncool you are now he knows what a scaredy cat you are" Jane kept scolding herself as she made her way back to the library.

Jane gave the librarian the documents and sat back at her seat mumbling some words only she could understand

"what's up what happened?" Lonnie asked concerned,

"well I totally humiliated myself in front of the villian kids and now im sure Carlos would see just how big of a weirdo I am and will never speak to me again" Jane said as she sighed sadly and went back to her homework

"oh well it was fun while it lasted" Jane said

"ok stop Jane you are not a weirdo or a freak or a nerd okay you are Jane godmother the nicest, smartest person I know okay stop thinking low about yourself and besides if you messed up once big deal if anyone makes fun of you because of that they'll answer to me" Lonnie said as she was hugging Jane

"thanks Lon you always know how to make me feel better" Jane said returning the side hug

"anytime Jane goddaughter. They both laughed quietly and went back to their assignment.
PS criticism helps