coronation II

3k views OMG 107 votes you guys have no idea how happy this makes me thank y'all for reading, voting and commenting love y'all
Here's the next chapter.

Previously.......
"I do believe in you Jane Claudia Godmother."
"You are right I can do this."

Jane takes a deep breath as she starts thinking of a spell.

"The strength of evil is good as none when up against all hearts as one they've crossed a bridge which shouldn't be crossed their evil act must be tossed before all our magic exhaust send the villains back to the isle of the lost." Jane said suprised at how easily the spell just rolled out her tongue.

They looked to see if it worked.

"It didn't work." Jane said sadly.

"Wait you forgot the magic word." Carlos said.

"Please?" Jane asked.

"What? No bibidi bobidi boo." Carlos said.

"Oh yeah of course bibidi bobidi boo." Jane said as sparks flew off the wand rounding the villains and sending them back to the isle.

"You did it." Carlos said excitedly

"Oh my I did." Jane said excitedly as she ran to give Carlos a hug. Carlos retreated from the hug when her wings poked his arms.

"Oh sorry." Jane said as she gave a sheepish laugh.

Their moment of celebration came to a halt as they saw Mal slowly landing on the floor grunting in pain in her dragon form.

They all rushed to her except Jay and Evie who were completely exhausted from all the magic fight but still managed to get to Mal.

"Mal are you okay?" Carlos asked the dragon. All she could do was grunt painfully. She had claw marks all over.

"She's slipping." Evie said as she touched the dragon's forehead feeling her magic fading.

"Excuse me I can help." The blonde girl said.

"What do you think you are doing?" Raymond asked his sister.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm trying to heal her." Riley stated like it obvious.

"Have you forgotten it's forbidden to heal dragons." Raymond said.

"I can't just stay here and do nothing Ray I have to try." Riley said.

"You could die." Raymond said worriedly.

"You have been trying to get rid of me since we were wombmates right?" Riley joked with a small laugh.

"Ri.........(pronounced Like Rai)" Raymond tried changing her mind.

"I'll be fine Ray." Riley said slowly like she was trying to convince herself more.

She sat in front of the dragon waving her hand over the beast. Golden tiny thread surrounded the dragon

Riley's hair started to become dark from the tip gradually moving upward.

Raymond noticed it and became alarmed.

"Riley sing." Raymond said.

"Flower gleam and glow let your power shine...." Riley sang as her hair glowed until reaching the tip. But the darkness still crept up but slower.

When Raymond noticed that the darkness didn't stop he held his sister's hand and sang with her.

"Make the clock reverse bring back what once was ours, heal what has been hurt change the fate designed save what has been lost bring back what once was ours what once was ours." Riley and Raymond sang as the golden threads around the dragon doubled in size and brightness. A large flower formed at the dragon's chest.