Awkward gym class

At the gym
Lonnie, Jane and Carlos walked into gym class. Before Jane and Lonnie could get to the girls locker room to change to their gym uniforms Carlos stopped them.

"Are you guys dating?" Carlos asked slightly annoyed and folded his arms like they owed him an explanation.

Lonnie and Jane looked at each other and then burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Carlos asked not slightly amused

"Well your reaction actually it's quite amusing" Lonnie stated as she continued laughing.

"Those guys are just bullies they just like picking on me and Lonnie" Jane stated.

"Yeah Max their leader kinda has a thing for Jane but has too much pride to say so or something, so he just picks on her and since we became close I guess he became jealous and started calling us lesbians" Lonnie explained.

"Yeah we are perfectly straight" Jane added.

"What a jerk" Carlos said annoyed

"Yeah, so you making out with Evie in the guys bathroom that's not weird" Lonnie said sarcastically.

"Yeah no we weren't making out she just wanted to ask me something" Carlos said as he looked over to Jane and blushed.

"In the guys bathroom? That's really fearless of her" Lonnie said not knowing what words to use.

"Yeah she makes the most awful choices most times" Carlos said

"Well we have to go get changed bye Carlos" Jane said as she dragged Lonnie's arm into the locker room and waved at Carlos

"Well it's nice knowing she's straight" Carlos said to himself as he watched Lonnie and Jane going into the locker room.

At the locker room
Jane had changed into her P.E, she wore her hair in a ponytail she stood in front of the mirror and admired herself.

She looked at her blue eyes which she used to hate since it wasn't common she thought it made look like a freak but this time she admired her eyes she looked deep into it and saw just how beautiful they were, she smiled at them.

She looked at the features of her face that she used to hate and realized that Evie was right she's beautiful all she needed was to grow her hair.

She smiled one last time at her figure in the mirror until her friend's compliant threw her out of her trance.

"Ugh seriously common you wanna get married to the mirror? let's go" Lonnie said impatiently.

Jane giggled at her friend's impatience. "Okay let's go" she said as she took Lonnie's hand.

Gym class was Lonnie's favorite class because she got to express herself and she loved sports.

They got to the gym and heard a lot of squealing from the girls, they ran to see what was happening.

Jay was playing basketball with a group of other boys he was in his PE which exposed his muscular arm and showed off his abs, he was looking stupid hot as all the girls were cheering him.

Lonnie made her way to the front so she could get a better view. She saw Jay playing he was good and that attracted Lonnie.

Jay cocked his head towards his fan girls and saw Lonnie looking at him almost impressed. He smirked at Lonnie and winked at her before he returned to his game.

Lonnie rolled her eyes at that as all the girls were glaring at her. Then an idea popped into her head as she made her way to the court.

"How about a game huh one on one just you and me Jay" Lonnie said as she took a ball.