𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

Jonathan

Sienna runs up to me in the booth and grabs my hand, pulling me away from everybody. "Yo! What are you doing?" I ask her.

She says nothing and pulls me harder making me run with her. We run past the bathrooms and to a back door. She pushes it open and a white van speeds off.

"Elenora is in that van. He carried her out here." Sienna starts to cry. "Who?!" She shrugs. "I went to the bathroom to look for the girls and saw someone carry her out. I couldn't see who it was but there were two of them. One of them had a gun so I came to get you."

I run my hand over my face. "FUCK!" I go back into the club to see Megan and Ava standing by the bathroom, they were both in hysterics.

I go over to them and Ava latches onto my arm. "Jon they took Ele." Both Ava and Megan hug me so I hug them back. I let them go and they wipe their faces.

"I'm going to get Stunna and them. We need to go find her." Sienna goes over and hugs the two girls. "Did y'all see what they looked like?"

Megan shakes her head but Ava nods. "The one who grabbed Ele had green eyes and he was lightskin. The other one had brown eyes and much lighter skin but he wasn't white. I couldn't really see anything else, they had masks on."

I nod. "We are going to find her." I jog back to the booth, grabbing Stunna and I nod Dee over to me. "Some niggas just took Elenora. We need to make a move."

Dee laughs. "You know I stay strapped. Let's go." I leave without saying bye to anyone. I'm pissed. Who the fuck could have taken her? I hope Dani's dumbass didn't have anything to do with this.

I get out of the club and look both ways down the street. "How the fuck we even gone find her?" Stunna asks. I say nothing and get into the car.

I explain to them both about the description Ava gave me. "Also keep ya eye out for a white van." I say driving down the road.

Elenora

"Who the fuck did you shoot?!"

"Nobody. I just shot at a wall. I think."

I gave up yelling after a while because my throat started to hurt. I still had the bag over my head and my arms tied behind my back.

"You fucking dumbass."

"Why did we even do all of this? It's stupid." The two men were arguing with each other. One of them sounded familiar but I couldn't really focus, I was too scared.

I start to cry again and I hear a loud bang making me stop. "Shut up! I don't wanna hear that shit."

"Fuck you! Just let me go." I say sniffing. The van stops and I hear doors slam shut as the back doors open. I get pulled and then picked up.

"You scream or try to run, I'll shoot. Got it?" I nod my head. He carries me for a little and then he speaks up again. "Open the door bro." Keys jingle and a door opens.

He carries me inside, another door opens and he puts me down. "You can sit down. I'll be back." I scoff. "Where? I can't fucking see. Stupid."