𝔖𝔦𝔵

Elenora

After a few hours everyone left and went home, but Jonathan and his daughter Serenity were still here. Also Xavier... I sat next to Jonathan on the couch and Serenity climbed into my lap. "Oh, so you just gonna leave me?" Jonathan says to her pretending to cry. She laughs and puts her thumb in her mouth. Ava was sat on the other couch scrolling through her phone.

"Why you ain't kiss your man back?" Jonathan asks me quietly. I look at him and shrug my shoulders. "He isn't my man, he is just really acting up for no reason." I reply back to him. He hums in response and goes on his phone. "You work?" He asks giving all his attention to me. I nod. "Me and Ava work in a hair salon. We are both working towards having our own to be honest." I say back to him.

He smiles. "That's cool. How long have you guys been doing hair?" I sit and think for a moment before giving him an answer. "When we were in high school we used to do people's hair and make up for fun but we decided to take it a lot more seriously because we both enjoyed doing it. So we would go from salon to salon trying to find a job and trying to put ourselves out there for events and things like that. I think it has been around 6 years." I say to him.

"Hopefully, we'll be able to run our own salon soon. It will be really exciting." I finish. Xavier comes in the room and sits by me trying to put his arm over my shoulder. I sit up a little bit so he isn't touching me. Jonathan points to Serenity as I notice she was holding onto my finger and watching the TV. "Seems like she is comfortable with you." He says laughing a little bit.

I hear a loud huff from behind me and I roll my eyes knowing it was Xavier. I look at Jonathan and mouth sorry. He shakes his head and picks up his phone. He looks at Xavier and back at his phone, unlocking it and handing it to me.

"Put your number in my phone." He says to me. I bite my lip in an attempt to hide my smile. I take his phone from him and put my number inside. I save it and hand it back to him. "I'm gonna get going but imma text you." I nod my head and stand up with Serenity in my arms. I hug him and he hugs me back taking Serenity from me and gives a quick hug to Ava.

He looks in Xavier's direction and they stare each out for a few seconds. Jonathan laughs and walks towards the front door as I follow behind him. He opens the door and stands by it. He turns around and looks at me up and down, licking his lips.

"You really have to stop doing that." I say to him blushing. He chuckles. "Look at you though. Blushing and shit. All I have to do is look at you. What does it take for that nigga to make you blush?" He says pointing inside the house. I laugh and push him out the door.

"Go homeee." I say dragging out my words. "I'm not even gonna text you, I'm gonna call you. And you better make him listen." He walks off towards his house and I close and lock the front door going back into the living room. Ava looks at me and smirks. "Mhmm." I laugh and sit away from Xavier, watching the TV.

"When are you going home?" Ava asks Xavier sitting in the chair properly. Xavier scoffs and looks in my direction. "You really did that while I was here?" He asks me, his face getting a lot more serious. I give him a dirty look and clear my throat before speaking.

"You have been playing mute all day and when he decides to leave you wanna talk? Why have you been acting like a pussy all day? You scared of him or something?" I ask. He clenches his jaw and continues looking at me in silence. "And I didn't even do anything wrong. Matter of fact, I shouldn't even try and justify myself to you, you aren't my man."

"Go off sis." Ava says quietly. I try not to laugh but fail, ruining the serious moment I was trying to have with Xavier. "You see Xavier, if you were consistent in giving her the GOOD GOOD she wouldn't be entertaining others." Ava says to him.

"You told her we was fucking?" He asks me. I shake my head crossing my arms over my chest. "Xavier, everyone already knows that we do. It's not new to anybody. Anyways that has been over for a minute now, its been two months. And I know you've been fucking around with Kayla." He stays silent. "Like I said, you aren't my man so it really isn't my business-"

"Who told you that?" He asks me. "She told me and Ava when she came over a few weeks ago." He shook his head. "Ah whatever bruh." He says walking to the front door and leaving. I walk over to it and lock it again.

"I think today went pretty well. Other than what just happened." Ava says laughing. "So, you still gonna fuck Xavier or what?" I look at her. "Why you want a piece?" She pretends to throw up and covers her mouth. "No, it's because I wanna know how far you are going to go with Jonathan." She says to me wiggling her eyebrows.

"I might still have Xavier on the side, girl I don't know. Nothing is serious with ANYBODY right now. And I'm making that clear to everyone. I'M SINGLE." I say rolling my eyes. "I can't lie, Jonathan was bold BOLD with what he did with Xavier right in front of him." She says laughing. I laugh with her joking about the whole situation.

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴