𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶~𝔒𝔫𝔢

^^𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Elenora

It's been a few weeks since the whole Liam incident. I guess the only positive thing was that Jon asked me to be his girl.

Today my mom invited us over to dinner but I wanted to go from during the day to catch up with everyone.

I put Serenity's car seat in my car, buckling her in. "I'm gone miss you." Jon says hugging me from behind. I close the back door of my car and turn around, resting my arms on his shoulders.

"You are starting to get annoying, I swear. I'm only going to my mom's. And you are still coming for dinner right?" He laughs.

"I would come with you right now but the studio calls. I will be there for dinner though baby. You ain't gone miss me?" I shake my head and push him away, getting into my car.

"Nope, bye!" I go to close my door but he grabs it. "What?" I ask him about to start my car. "No kiss? Hmm, that's weird." I roll my eyes. "No I'm saving it for my new nigga." I say to him.

He grips my thigh real hard and I gasp. "I swear if Renity wasn't in the car this hand would have been around your neck. Stop playing with me." I laugh but he still was blocking my door.

"I can leave now bae?" I ask him putting on my seatbelt. He pushes his lips out, waiting for me to kiss him. I sigh and kiss him.

"Oh damn, so it bothers you to kiss me now? Bet." He goes to walk off but I pull him back to kiss him repeatedly on the lips. "Baby I'm playing." I say laughing.

"Yeah but I'm not." He says biting his lip. Jonathan finally closes my car door and I roll down my window. He kisses me one more time.

"Drive safe. Renity I love you." He says looking into the back seat. "Love you too daddy." I pull off and drive out the gates, driving to my parents house.

I look back in my rear view mirror to look at Serenity. "You okay back there princess?" I dart my eyes back to the road, signalling to make a left turn.

"Yeah I'm okay." I nod as I drive up my parent's street. I park my car next to my dad's and get out. I open the back door, picking up Serenity's bag putting it over my shoulder.

I unbuckle her car seat and pick her up too. I lock my car and ring the doorbell, waiting for someone to answer. My dad opens the door and greets me loudly.

"Hey LeLe!" I smile and he gives me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Hey dad." I walk into the house and go into kitchen, making Serenity sit on the counter.

"Who is this cutie?" My mom asks giving me a kiss on the cheek. "This is Jonathan's daughter, Serenity." She picks her up and gives her a hug.

"So adorable. You really look like your daddy." My mom says as Serenity laughs. "He still coming for dinner tonight?" I nod going into the pantry to grab chips for me and Serenity.

I hand the bag to her after opening them and my mom sits her on a stool. I take her juice bottle out of her bag and hand it to her. My little sister Gabrielle comes downstairs and gasps when she notices me.