𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Elenora

Noah💫

Hey Nora

You good? 

sent 1.01pm 

Noraaa🌺

Noahhhhh

I'm good you?

sent 1.03pm

Noah💫

🥺

No

Can I come over to talk? 

sent 1.05pm 

Noraaa🌺

Oh no

What's happened?

Yeah you can

sent 1.06pm

Noah💫

I'll tell you when I get there

seen 1.06pm

I finish my chips and get up from the couch to put the bag in the trash. I walk back into the living room, sitting in the same spot as before. My phone begins to ring so I look down at it. 

Willow👑💕 is calling..

"Hey Willow. You okay? Are you coming over with Noah?" I say crossing my legs on the couch. 

"Ele, I'm pregnant." She says sniffing. 

"Oh my goodddd Willow congratulations. Those are happy tears right?" 

"I want them to be so bad. As soon as I told Noah he freaked out and told me he needed a break. What does that even mean Ele? If I'm going to have his child why did he leave?"I hear her take some breaths to calm herself down. 

"Oh Willow, I'm so sorry. Don't get too stressed out. Just try to keep yourself calm. I'll talk to him when he gets here." 

"I'm scared Ele. I don't know what to do.

"Just do what I said and I'll let you know what happens. Love you." 

"Love you too, bye.

I put my phone down and let out a long sigh and continue to watch TV to pass time until Noah gets here. 

The buzzer goes off and I buzz him in, opening the door for him. 

He walks straight past me and into the kitchen. I close and lock the front door, following him into the kitchen. 

He pulls out the Hennessy and pours himself a glass. I raise my eyebrows and look at him.