𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

I walk down the aisle in Target picking up a packet of Skittles. Jonathan was higher up the aisle about to race Gabrielle down it. "Mommy can I get these ones?" Serenity asks me holding up some Starbursts. I nod my head and she throws them into the shopping cart.

Gabi and Jon run past us and stop at the end of the aisle. "I WON! YOU OWE ME MONEY!" Gabi yells to him. I laugh at them as they walk back up to me and Renity. "Y'all need to quit before you get kicked out." Jon was breathing heavy and pulls out a wad of cash. He pulls a couple hundreds out and hands them to Gabi.

"I mean, the bet was $20 but I'll take it." She says grinning. "Don't worry about it, I got you." He responds to Gabi. I shake my head at them and laugh.

I push the cart further down the aisle, Serenity skipping next to me. I look towards the end seeing Sienna with a basket. She notices me and smiles.

Ever since that night at the club with Xavier, we haven't really heard from her. Her Twitter is filled with disses towards our friend group. Well, her ex friend group. She's just been a bitch to us all for no reason. Her and Liam's dumbass.

Sienna gets closer and greets me. "Elenora, hey! It has been so long. How have you been?" I roll my eyes and force a smile. "Good thanks you?" She looks down at my belly and raises her eyebrows.

"Good yeah thanks. You're expecting? Aww how cute." Her comment didn't sound like she interested at all. I tilt my head and squint. "You already knew that though. Your tweets will tell me that."

"Oop." Gabi says and then laughs. "What are you talking about Elenora? Here you go trying to make shit about you again." Sienna says to me.

"About me?! You've been tweeting and posting shit about us for the longest. You're OBSESSED." I say trying to walk off. "Ever since you got with him you ain't been a friend. You start dating someone famous and think you're the shit."

I continue walking away from her and Jonathan stops me. "Watch this." He says smiling. I watch him pick up the large bag of marshmallows and throw them at Sienna's face. "Come on run!"

We all start to run off leaving Sienna in the aisle. We move two aisles down and stop in cleaning aisle, still laughing. "She's mad as hell." Gabi says gripping her side. I pick up some anti-bacterial wipes and throw them into the cart.

"Ele, can you just give birth already? You taking too long." Gabi says stopping the cart. I look at her crazy and widen my eyes. "Yeah sure Gabrielle. Let me just lay down on the floor and push my baby out, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF TARGET! I completely forgot I can do that. Like it's that fucking easy." Gabi snickers and then turns to Jon.

"Your babymother is tripping out. You better get her." I laugh and start to walk again. "I get you though. He needs to hurry up and finish baking, babyboy has got a week left." I say picking up some bleach. I was actually so tired of being pregnant at this point.

I have enjoyed it, but I just want my son. I've been loving the compliments I have been getting though. Everybody saying I'm glowing and shit. Makes me feel really good. I'm getting constant support from a lot of people, other than Dani's trolls.