𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

I put my hair up in a pony tail whilst I do my make up. Once I was done I curl my hair and then separate my curls.

I had to wear white seeing as I already knew the gender of Willow's baby. Jonathan too.

It was Willow and Noah's gender reveal, it was being hosted at Ava and I's house. Willow made it clear to everybody she invited that they should wear blue if they think it's a boy, pink if they think it's a girl.

She also said people who were unsure to wear white. I grab my phone off my table and make my way downstairs.

The party/reveal was going to be held outside seeing as it was a warm day, so everything was set up in the backyard.

I walk out of the back door to see what had been set up.

Ava was just fixing the balloons, it looked super pretty

Ava was just fixing the balloons, it looked super pretty. She was wearing a pink jumpsuit. "You did a good job out here and you look cute." I say to her and she huffs.

"I'm not talking to you, you won't tell me the gender." I roll my eyes. "Whatever. I'm gonna go pick up the box with the balloons in. You alright holding down the fort?" Ava nods.

"Yeah, Willow said she was pulling up. You speak to Jon yet or you still acting like children?" She asks me.

"No I haven't. I'm not acting like a child. Willow wants him to come today so I'm doing it for her."

"So have you guys broken up or what? Khalik been telling me that Jon is down a little bad. Like constantly talking about you or telling him that he regrets what he done." I frown a little thinking about him.

"I don't know, neither of us has said the words. He has been calling me or whatever but I'll talk to him when I'm ready. I've got to get the box with him and I just know it's going to be awkward."

The doorbell rings and I look towards it. "I'll get it. Don't touch anything." Ava says running to the door.

Ava remembered to put the pool cover on too, something I had forgotten to do last night. Willow and Noah come into the backyard and hug me.

"Oh my gosh. You guys did such a good job. Thank you!" Willow says. "Tuh, I did a good job." Ava responds.

"Bitch you just put the balloons up and put the food in the right place. I bust my ass cooking and baking yesterday." I state.