𝔒𝔫𝔢

Elenora

I sit up rubbing my eyes, trying to focus on where the banging is coming from. I look towards my door yelling, "Come in!" My best friend, and housemate burst through my door. She runs and jumps on my bed. "Ava, what is wrong with you?" I ask her and she laughs and lays next to me. "Ele, you need to get up! We need to do something other than sleep all day."

I sigh and look down at her, my messy bun falling to the front of my head. "Like what? There has been nothing to do all week." Ava crosses her legs and lays there, probably thinking of a way to irritate me. "Let's go and get some lunch?" I grab my phone and look at my lock screen. 11.23am.

I get up from my bed stretching. "I shouldn't have went to bed so late last night." I walk into my bathroom and start my shower, waiting for it to get warm. "Where are we going?" I say loudly. "Uh, I want Burger King. Sooo, Burger King." She says laughing. I smile giggling with her. "Well I'm gonna get ready too. But please don't take long, I'm hungry!" Ava says leaving my room. I quickly shower and then dry myself off. I get dressed and slip on my converses.

I brush my hair out and put half up into a scrunchie

I brush my hair out and put half up into a scrunchie. I look in the mirror inspecting my face. I decided on putting a little concealer under my eyes. Ava knocks on my bedroom door, opening it. "You ready?" She asks me. I look towards her putting my make up brush back into the pot. I nod my head and got up from my desk. "Let's go." I say to her.

"You driving or should I?" Ava asks me. I point at her and she picks up her car keys and we head for the door. I lock the front door behind me and walk towards Ava's car. I look down at my phone and bump into her, seeing as she had stopped in her tracks. "Ava what the hell?" I look at the direction she was looking in. Someone was moving in across the street. "Sorry. I didn't know someone was moving in across the street." She says laughing at me. It was the only empty house in our gated community and it had a couple of moving trucks in front of it.

"I guess we have a new neighbour. They might be done by the time we get back, the trucks look pretty empty." I say to Ava. She shrugs and we continue walking to the car. "OOH! What if it is someone famous? We've had someone semi famous here already." I laugh at her putting my seatbelt on. "Ava, Kevin Jonas lived on our street." She looked at me buckling her seatbelt. "Exactly, semi famous. I think people only live here because its lowkey." I hold my finger up and take a breath. "But so so so so expensive." Ava starts the car and begins to drive.

"It is worth it though. Look at the beautiful LARGE house we live in." I nod smiling. "Yeah it is worth it. I'm proud of us best friend." I say to Ava, pretending to cry. I sit back in my seat and turn the radio on. After singing along to a few songs we reach Burger King. "Drive through or eat in?" I take my feet off of the dashboard and unbuckle my seatbelt. "Eat in?" She nods and I open the car door. I get out of the car, walk towards the entrance as Ava locks her car.

I skip to the back of the line, excited to get some food. Ava laughs behind me, filming me on Snapchat. The line goes down quickly and I order my food. I wait for Ava to order hers and we go to sit at a table. "I wonder who is moving in. It better be some cute guy. I need some dick in my life for real." I say to Ava taking a bite of my burger. She laughs loudly and takes a sip of her drink. I look around the almost empty building, people watching.

Ava scrunches up her burger wrapper and wipes her mouth with some tissue. "You ready to go Ele?" She asks me, getting up from her seat. I nod swallowing the remainder of the burger in my mouth. I pick my drink up and throw away my stuff. We leave Burger King and make our way to the car. "Do you think they moved in yet?" I asked. She huffed and shrugged her shoulders. "I think so. We've been gone for ages." She says laughing. The drive back to the house consisted of us screaming the lyrics to Cardi B songs. Ava parks in the driveway next to my car.

We walk to the front door and we see a man sitting on a chair in the front yard of the house across the street. I couldn't really see that far. I turn back to the front door seeing it open. "I think we should introduce ourselves later Ava. We should make a gift for him or something." I sit next to her on the couch and take my shoes off. "Sounds good."

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

 𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢 

 𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢 

 𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴