𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

I was sat on the floor of Jonathan's living room eating some gummy bears. "Out of all places to sit in here, the floor is what you choose." Megan asks me as she lays on the couch.

Megan and I were chilling at Jon's house while he went to the studio with Stunna. Ava was out with her mom so she couldn't chill with us until later.

"Leave me alone. Here is where I want to sit so go away." I say waving her off. "You could come sit on this face if I'm being honest." I blink a few times and look back at Megan.

"Did I just hear you right?" She nods while smiling. "I'm so serious right now. Was Kehlani the only girl you've been with?" I shake my head.

"No, me and Ava used to do things together." Meg looks shocked and sits up a little. "You and Ava used to fuck?! Does Jon know?" I nod.

"Yup and he had the same exact reaction you had." Megan plays in my hair and comes closer to me. "So are you gonna take a seat? I want to get a taste."

I look at her properly and think about it for a few seconds. I stand up from the floor as she gets excited. "This is only happening once Megan. Okay?"

I tie my hair up into a high bun and step closer. "No. It's gonna go down when I buy a strap for real. Ava can even get involved if she wants to." She responds.

I laugh and pull my leggings off with my underwear. I put my legs either side of Megan's head and hover over her face.

I rest my hands on my thighs as she kisses on my clit. I moan and look down at her. She starts to lick faster and I get louder.

My phone starts to ring and Siri reads out Jon's contact name. "Answer it." Megan says. I try to get up but she holds me down, making my eyes roll back.

I manage to pick up my phone and answer it, putting it to my ear. "Hello?" I breath out.

"Baby? You good?"

"Yes." I look down at Megan and she winks at me. I bite my lip to prevent myself from moaning.

"Okay. I'm still at the studio, just wanted to call to see how my baby is."

"Oh fuck." I moan but cover my mouth.

"Yo. What are you doing? Who the fuck you got at my crib?"

"Oh my god!" She starts to make longer licks and my legs shake. "Megan please."

"MEGAN? You fucking Megan right now? Aye both of you stay there and don't move."

Jon hangs up the phone and I throw my head back. Megan speeds up and I practically scream out. I reach my high and grip tightly on the cushion next to me.

"Ohh god." My breathing was heavy and Meg lifts me off of her. I lay next to her on the couch as she wipes the corners of her mouth.