𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Elenora

"I still can't believe you kissed him!" Sienna says covering her mouth. "It happened two days ago. Chillll." I say laughing.

"It isn't that big of a deal." I say to her looking at the menu. "I don't even know what I want to eat." Ava says putting the menu down.

I nod, agreeing with her. "So when are you gonna find a man Ava?" Sienna asks her. "Because Ele has hers now-"

"Uh no. He isn't my man."

"Uh okay, but you want him to be."

"I'm not gonna lie... Stunna looks kinda cute." Ava says hiding behind her phone. I smile at her.

"Really? I thought you wanted to be single?" I ask her. "Yeah I know I said that, but if he wants to be my man he can." She says shrugging.

"Aww that would be so cute. Bestfriends dating bestfriends?" Sienna says taking a sip of her water.

A waitress comes over to our table and takes our orders.

"Okay then what about you? Don't act like we can't see you sneaking around with Liam. Lets talk about that." I say to Sienna.

She shakes her head and Ava laughs.

I look at her and raise my eyebrow.

"I don't know why you are laughing, because you fucked Miles a couple days ago. And we all know how Miles is, so don't let him get too attached." I say to her.

She looks shocked but laughs anyways.

"Okay, but what did ANY of that have to do with you and Jonathan?" She asks me taking a sip of her drink.

I shrug my shoulders and push my bottom lip out to try and look sad. "You guys put pressure on me and I didn't know what to say."

Ava and Sienna laugh.

"You are having his daughter today aren't you?" Sienna asks. I nod.

"Yeah, at 3. He says he has some music to work on." I say to her.

"Now, you know any famous person that allows you to have their kid trusts you with anything." Ava says.

"I guess so but I'm just being a friendly neighbour."

Sienna lets out a loud groan. "You really have to drop this 'friendly neighbour' shit. He kissed you, told you about what happened with his babymother, allows you to be around his daughter and he talks to you everyday. He LIKES you when are you going to realise? Gosh."

Ava laughs. "He also popped up to our house when you didn't answer him. Kinda creepy but at least it shows he is trying."

Sienna throws her hands up in the air out of frustration. "How many signs do you need?!"

I shake my head and start to eat my food. "It's whatever. I am just gonna go with the flow. He is a rapper, he has got too much going on." I say.

"See, now you aren't even making any sense. So what if he is a rapper? He is trying to get to know you, just give the guy a chance. You already trying to shut shit down and ain't nothing happened yet." Sienna says eating a piece of chicken.

I shrug. "Have you spoken to Xavier? I'm sure he has been blowing up your phone." Ava asks me.

"To be honest, I wouldn't know. I muted his contact so I get any notifications until I check."