𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔖𝔦𝔵

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

I miss my bubble butt.

So much.

It's been around two days since Ava made an appearance. Xavier has just been ignoring the door whenever someone knocks on it.

Liam was in the living room asleep but currently Xavier and I were in bed together, I was laying on his chest.

I was so sick of acting like we were together. It was making me cringe and I hated myself for it.

He was asleep but I was awake watching the TV. I hear something buzz so I look over to the direction it was coming from.

It was his phone on the bedside table. He never leaves it out like that. Even before this whole thing happened.

I reach over him and grab it quickly. I turn to him and he was still asleep. I press the side button and quickly turn the brightness down.

His lock screen was of us, a year ago, at Willow's apartment. I hope her and the baby are okay.

I lift the phone up to X's face to unlock it because I had no idea what the password was.

I finally get it unlocked and get up from the bed. He grabs me by my arm, pulling me back down.

I hold the phone behind my back, feeling my heart beat really fast. "Where are you going?" He asks me.

"To the toilet, my stomach really hurts." Xavier clears his throat and rolls over.

"I'm trusting you Elenora so be careful. Also spray out the bathroom when your done." I get up from the bed again walking quietly to the bathroom.

I lock the door behind me and turn on the faucet. I swipe up on the phone and go into the contacts, looking for Ava's name.

I click on her phone number and then listen to the phone ring. It goes to voicemail so I call again and she finally answers.

"Xavier what the fuck do you want? It's late at night. If it isn't about Ele, I don't care."

"Ava. Ava! It's me Elenora." She gasps and starts to cry.

"Oh my god Ele! I've been so scared. You've been missing for five days."

She tries to talk through her tears but couldn't. I make it clear that she should just listen to me and that she doesn't have to talk.

"Ava listen, just tell Jonathan or my dad to come get me. I'm at Xavier's house. He has been locking me in his bedroom and shit. Ava, I've spent my birthday here I'm so-"

I take a breath as a tear falls.

"Have you been there the whole time? I came there. Why didn't you call the police?"

"Yeah, Liam had a gun pointed at me. I only got told it was you after you left. I didn't call them because I wanted to call you first. I'm not hurt or anything I just need to get out of here."