𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Elenora

"Just go over and ask him!" Willow says to me and Ava agrees with her. "So we can be pregnant together?" I ask as she laughs.

"No but how the hell am I going to ask him? Jonathan can I please get a crumb of dick? Like what the fuck do I say?"

The girls burst into laughter and I join them. "A CRUMB OF DICK?" Ava says yelling. I cover my face and continue laugh.

"I didn't know what to say okay." The laughter dies down and I sigh. "Fuck it. I'm gonna ask. Just like that." I say to them both.

"Ele no. Don't do that. Just be subtle and if he makes a move you make one too. Just go with the flow. Even though we all know he wants to smash." Willow says playing with her hair.

"But you just told me to go and ask. Now you're telling me to wait for him to make a move?" I say to her and she shrugs.

I get up and put my slides on, going to the front door. "Wait are you seriously about to do this?" Ava asks and I nod, pushing hair behind my ear. Opening the door, I flicked my hair behind my shoulder.

"GET THAT DICK SISSSSSS!" She yells from behind me. I turn around and stick my tongue out, waving a peace sign at her.

I walk over to Jonathan's house, thinking about what I should say. I take a breath and ring the doorbell then turn around so I'm not facing him.

I hear the door open and I start to talk.

"Jon, I know we haven't known each other for long but I need to tell you.. well ask you this. Can I PLEASE get some dick. It's all I want right now."

I look over at my living room window across the street to see Ava and Willow covering their mouths.

"I don't know who you are, or what you do with my son but I'd rather not know." A female voice says behind me.

My eyes widen and I turn around slowly, greeted by a beautiful dark skinned woman.

I cover my mouth and dip my head down a little.

"Ma'am I am so so sorry. I thought he was going to answer the door. I'm so sorry." I say looking at her.

She shakes her head and shrugs.

"It's okay nothing I haven't heard before. Girls are out here acting like he is some damn God." She says laughing.

I laugh nervously and push my hands into my hoodie pocket.

"You live here or you a crazy fan?" She asks me.

"I live here, literally right across from him." I say pointing back towards my house. She looks over at it and smiles.

"Ohh, you're the neighbour he always talking about. He was telling me how welcome you and your friend made him and-"

"Momma? Who at the door?" I hear Jonathan's voice from the kitchen and then footsteps towards us.

"Elenora. You good?" He asks me. I nod. "You?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

"She came over to ask you something son." His mom says widening her eyes a little.

"Oh yeah? Come inside." Jonathan says to me nodding his head back. "Why you ain't let her in ma?"

"Boy she a stranger to me. I had to ask first." She says laughing. "But now I know who she- I'm sorry. Now I know who Elenora is she can come in."

She opens the door a lot wider and I walk in. She catches me off guard and gives me a hug but I hug her back.

We all walk into the kitchen and I sit by Jonathan on a stool. "So what did you want to ask me?" He asks eating some Skittles.

I look away from him and to his mom, who was looking at me with slightly wide eyes.

"I'm gonna go Jonathan. I'll come by next week to pick up Serenity." She says picking up her handbag.

"It was nice meeting you Elenora. Hope to see you soon." She says as she gives me another hug.

"Nice to meet you too." I say to her as she begins to walk to the front door. "Ma? I don't get a hug?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

She looks back at him and blows him a kiss. "No you don't. Elenora smells nice and you don't. Go take a shower boy." She opens the front door and leaves the house.

I laugh and look at Jonathan then stop when I see how serious his face is.

I clear my throat, get off the stool and walk over to the pantry.

"So what did you want to ask?"

"You got more Skittles?" I say ignoring the question.

"Yo! Ele?" He says louder.

I turn around with a bag of Skittles in my hand.

"This is the last bag can I have them? I'll buy you more."

He sighs and just sits there looking at me. I open the bag of Skittles and put a couple into my mouth.

"You do know it's rude to stare right?"

He ignores me and continues to stare.

"Is Serenity here?" I ask walking over to the stairs.

"She's at a friend's house for the day."

I turn around, walk back into the kitchen and attempt to walk towards the fridge but he pulls me to him between his legs.

"What was your question?" He asks me smirking.

I sigh but then laugh. "It's embarrassing because I said it in front of your mother thinking it was you. I'm surprised she didn't try cuss me out after what I had said."

"Well I'm here now so ask me."

I roll my eyes and look away from him.

"I asked for some dick." I mutter under my breath.

"You what?" He asks me stifling a laugh.

I smack my lips and clear my throat.

"I asked for some dick." I say to him a lot louder.

"In front of my mom?"

"I didn't know it was her! That's why I feel so embarrassed. I feel like I need to apologise a lot more than I did." I say groaning and covering my face.

He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist. "She hears shit like that all the time. Everybody wants a piece of DaBaby." He says laughing.

I roll my eyes playfully and laugh with him. She may hear it all the time but it was very embarrassing for me.

He looks me up and down then back into my eyes.

"Don't stress, seriously. She probably forgot already."

He rubs both hands on my ass but he brings one up to neck, adding a little pressure.

"What was it you wanted mama?"

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴