𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

Jonathan

I pick Serenity up along with my house keys and leave the house, after locking up. I walk over to Ele and Ava's house, knocking on the door. The door opens and reveals the same nigga that was staring at me from the window. I decide to be Jonathan and not DaBaby. "Yo, Elenora here?"

He looks me up and down and I smack lips. "YO AVA!" I yell into the house. She comes to the front door and pushes the guy out the way. "Xavier move." She looks at me and looks at Serenity.

"Hey cutie." She says pinching her cheek a little bit. "Hi." Serenity says back shyly. "Come in. Everyone is here." She says leading me into the house. I close the door behind me and followed Ava into the living room. "Hey." Elenora says getting up to hug me. I hug her back and put Serenity down on the couch.

"Hi princess. What's your name?" Elenora asks her bending down to he level. "Serenity." She says smiling back at her. "That's a really pretty name. My name is Elenora." Serenity tries to say her name but fails. "You can call me Ele." Serenity nods and puts her thumb into her mouth. Elenora stands up next to me. "Let me introduce you to everyone. You already know Ava and Sienna."

"This is Xavier

"This is Xavier." She says with a slight sigh.

" She says with a slight sigh

"This is Noah."

"What's good bro?" He says to me. I nod my head towards him.

"This is his girlfriend Willow

"This is his girlfriend Willow."

"Hi!" She says to me and I wave at her.

"And this is Miles

"And this is Miles. Our other friend Liam was supposed to come but he didn't text me back." Elenora says looking at me.

I take a seat next to Noah and sit Serenity in my lap. Music was playing in the background quietly, but it still felt a little awkward so I decided to speak up. "It's nice to meet y'all. Great way to welcome the new neighbour." I say laughing a little bit. They all laugh and agree with me.

"So how old is your little girl?" Willow asks me, leaning over Noah. "She's 3 going on 22. Acting like she grown." She laughs and sits back in her seat properly. "I want kids one day." Willow says looking directly at Noah.

"I'm surprised at how you guys haven't got kids already with the amount of-" Noah cuts Sienna's sentence short by throwing a cushion at her. She dramatically falls off the chair and onto the floor then screams at Ava for help.

"It didn't even hit you that hard shut up." Noah says laughing hard. Serenity laughs with him and covers her mouth. Elenora walks over to us and bends down to her level. "You want some snacks? I've got all the special ones." Serenity looks at me with her thumb in her mouth. "Go head, but you have to bring me some back." I say to her tickling her sides.

Serenity gets off my lap and grabs Elenora's hand, as they both walk towards the kitchen. Serenity runs back into the room and grabs my hand, in an attempt to pull me off of the couch. I get up and follow behind her. We both go into the kitchen and I see Ele walk out of the pantry with some snacks in her hand.

"Oh hey. You okay?" She asks me. I nod. "Yeah I'm good. What kind of snacks you got? I mean shit, you looking like one." I say, looking at her body.

She blushes intensely and hands Serenity a bag of chips

She blushes intensely and hands Serenity a bag of chips. Elenora sits her on the countertop next to a small cup of juice. "Make sure you don't spill it okay?" She tells her. Serenity nods her head and eats her chips. Elenora turns to me and points towards the pantry.

"Help yourself. There are snacks in there." She says, trying to avoid eye contact with me. I walk into it and pick up a packet of Gushers. "Oh no." I look over to Serenity and see the front of her dress soaked in the apple juice from the cup. Elenora tries to wipe her dry but fails.

"It's okay don't worry I'll just go and change her outfit." Elenora nods and cleans up the rest of the juice. I quickly go back into the house and take Serenity out of the wet clothes and wipe her down before putting on a fresh set of clothes. I take out one of her cups from the cupboard, fill it up with some juice and walk back over to Ele's house.

She lets me into the house and we both walk back into the kitchen. I pick up the Gushers and eat them, giving one to Serenity. Xavier walks into he kitchen and grabs a water bottle out of the fridge. He walks over to Elenora and tries to give her a kiss. She looks up from her phone and dodges it. I turn my head away from them and laugh silently and continue giving Serenity the Gushers.

(𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡. 𝕏)

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴