𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

"Yo daddy is such a dumbass for real. Auntie Ava got you though baby, for life." Ava says to my stomach, making me laugh. I am now 4 months pregnant, still heartbroken over Jon cheating. It made me feel so worthless, being pregnant and getting cheated on is a horrible feeling.

It felt like he didn't want me, regardless of how many times he apologised or how much shit he sends to my house. He is only sorry he got caught. "What are you thinking about?" Ava asks me, resting her head in the palm of her hand.

I tilt my head to the side and blink a few times. "I'm hurting." I say smiling, trying not to cry. Ava holds my hand and rubs her thumb against it. I manage to hold back the tears as she starts to talk.

"I know you're going to hate me for this and I'm NOT justifying what Jonathan did. It's just that something about this whole situation doesn't make sense." I furrow my eyebrows and clear my throat, indicating she should carry on.

"Dani stopped fucking with you and Jon for a while. Now all of a sudden, she pops back up? Like it's weird." I shrug my shoulders, itching the top of my head. "I mean yeah it is weird but what can I do? It happened." I say rubbing on my temples.

"I don't want to put ideas into your head, but I think he was set up. Yes I know he still cheated, I just really don't think Jon would make that decision if he was sober. That girl probably got him black out drunk to get him to sleep with her." Ava says sitting up on my bed.

"But who?" The conversation comes to a halt as the doorbell rings. I get up from my bed stretching and then go downstairs to answer the door, Ava following behind me. I get on my tiptoes to look through the peephole. I smile as I open the door.

"Gabi. Hey!" I give my little sister a hug and then pull her inside. "Hey Ele. Hey auntie's baby!" She says to my belly. "Uh uh. I'm going to be the favourite auntie." Ava says. Her and Gabrielle get to bickering but I ignore them as I walk into the living room.

They were going on for a while, play fighting. "Y'all, get it together please." I yell out to them from the couch. They come into the room pushing each other. "Who did you come with?" I ask Gabi. "I got an Uber." I nod my head and then tie my hair into a low bun.

"What was you guys doing? Where is Serenity?" Gabi asks turning to me. "We were chilling. Serenity is with her father." Gabi nod her head. "Y'all still broken up?" I nod slowly and she hums. Ava picks up the TV remote and puts on Netflix.

I knew I wasn't going to be paying much attention to whatever she put on, so I picked up my phone. I had a message from my boss Shaya.

From: Shaya💇🏽‍♀️

- Hey E!

- I'm only doing highlights tomorrow so you can wear a mask.

- The bleach might irritate your little pumpkin.

To: Shaya💇🏽‍♀️

- Aw little pumpkin?

- That's so cute

- Yeah sure