𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Jonathan

I get into my car looking over at Elenora. We just finished eating and we decided to go back to my house. She rubs her belly and laughs. "I feel like I can't move." She says leaning the seat back. I look at Serenity and see her knocked out in her car seat. The food really put her to sleep. "I'm trying to be her right now." I say starting up the car.

Elenora looks back at her and smiles. "She looks exactly like you. She's so beautiful." I look at her for a second and then back at the road. "So I'm beautiful too right?" I say laughing. She playfully hits my arm and laughs with me.

When we reach back to my house we get out of the car. I go to the back seat and pick up Serenity's sleeping body. Elenora runs to side of the car and stands next to me. "You good?" She nods. "Can we just get into the house? Xavier is here." She points to the third car in her drive.

"You scared of that nigga or something?" She shakes her head and laughs. "I've been avoiding him a little bit. He is probably looking for me." She says. Her phone makes a sound and she pulls it out of her purse. She looks at it, sighs and then shows me the phone.

Twin😭💜

X over here looking for u

He said he isn't leaving...

Unless he sees u

Come get this man out our house pls

😭😭😭😭

sent 2.36pm

I look at her and smile. "Lets go over there." I begin to walk towards her house and she pulls me back by my arm. "No don't. I'm sure he'll leave. Serenity is sleeping, take her inside." She says to me, trying to get me into the house. I hand her Serenity and the house keys. " I just want to say hi." I say to her. Elenora laughs a little bit and pulls my arm again.

"Can you just come into the house please? It is just going to start an argument between me and him." I look at her, give in and start to walk to my house. "Thank you." She says, handing my keys back to me. "Ele!" We both turn back and see Xavier walking towards us.

I look at Elenora and laugh. "I guess he wanted to say hi too." I say to her, she rolls her eyes. "Why aren't you answering your phone? You out here playing happy families and shit." He says to Elenora, whilst looking me up and down with a mug on his face.

"Watch your mouth. She's been busy. It is called being patient nigga. You seen her, now you can go." I say to him taking a step closer. "Yeah, come on then Ele. Lets go." Xavier says to her. "Nuh uh, I said you can go. She's chilling. Goodbye." I say waving my hand in his face.

He stands there for a few seconds, looking between me and Elenora. "I'll text you later." He says before walking off and going to his car. "He is going hard for someone who isn't his girl." I say shaking my head and unlocking the front door. "And so are you." She replies.

She goes into the living room, laying Serenity down on the couch then sits down. I sit down next to her. "You mad or something?" I ask her. "No" She says lowly and pulls her phone out, scrolling through Instagram. After a while we both watch TV and just talk to each other.

Elenora sits Serenity in her lap as they both eat snacks. I look at them and smile. Elenora looks at me and covers her face. "Stop staringgg!" She says dragging out her words.

Serenity copies her and covers her face, laughing. A few hours later Elenora gets ready to leave. I get up as she does and give her a hug. "Thank you for today." She says into my chest and then she pulls away. "But, let me pay next time?" I laugh and nod my head. "Whatever you want." I reply.

I hear the front door open and instantly sigh, knowing Lena was going to start on her bullshit. "I'm apologising on her behalf for the future." I say to Elenora. She looks confused at first but nods her head.

Lena comes into the living room and stops at the door when she sees me and Elenora talking. "Jonathan? Who the fuck is this? So you just got random bitches around my kid?" I turn to Elenora. "This is what I meant." She rolls her eyes and speaks up.

"Please do not call me out of my name. It is Elenora and that is what I would like to be called." She picks up her purse and puts it over her shoulder. Elenora turns to me and smiles. "Bye Jonathan. Bye Serenity."

I smile back at her, licking my lips. "See you soon." She walks past Lena and out the front door. Lena walks over to Serenity and checks over her, as if she was hurt. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "Are you cheating?" She asks me without looking at me. I scoff and walk to the window opening the blinds so she could see the house across the street.

Lena looks and sees Elenora going into her house. "She is a neighbour stop tripping." I walk of into the kitchen pulling my phone out.

Jonathan🤪

Yo

Sorry about that😂

sent 7.34pm

Elenora🍑

It's fine

It was probably a bad idea for me to come over.

seen 7.40pm

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴