𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

Jonathan

I sit on the couch and nod my head to the music. "So if you're done with Lena now, can I hit?" I turn my head slowly and look at Dee. "Taking that as a no." He says holding his hands up. "Yo, is this ole girl you've been talking about?" Stunna says, smoking his blunt by the window. I get up and go stand by him. I look and see her.

I smile

I smile. She gets out her car with Serenity, takes some bags from the trunk and they both walk into her house. "Yeah that's her. I asked her to look after Serenity while y'all are here." I say going back to my seat. Stunna smirks. "Shawty fire." I nod. "She already playing step mother?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Nah, she just doing a nigga a favor." He nods and continues smoking by the window. "She still moving funny with you?" I laugh and nod my head. "Yeah after Lena called her a bitch she been like that. But trust me, if I drop this dick on her she gone be all over a nigga. Factsssss." I say as everyone laughs.

✰ ✰ ✰

A few hours later the boys left and I was waiting on Elenora to bring Serenity over. I throw a solo cup in the trash as the doorbell rings. I go over to the front door and open it seeing Elenora and Serenity standing by her side. "Hey." She says smiling at me. I hold my hand over my chest and look at her.

"You smiling now?" I say to her. She laughs and rolls her eyes. "Shut up." She walks into the house with Serenity and they go into the kitchen. I close and lock the front door and follow behind them. "How was your day baby?" I ask Serenity. She smiles and shows me her wrist and points to Elenora's wrist. "Good." They both had matching bracelets. It was cute.

"Aw, so pretty." I say to her kissing her cheek. I help her off of the counter and she runs into the living room. I turn to Elenora looking her up and down.

"Stop looking at me like that

"Stop looking at me like that." She says blushing. I shake my head. "You so bad though." She rolls her eyes playfully. Ele sits at the island, leaning on it making her back arch a little bit. "You can't expect me to not look at you when you do shit like that." I say looking at her booty.

She bites her lip to try and hide her smile as she plays with her hair. "Where did you take Serenity today?" I ask her. "We went to the mall did a bit of shopping and got the matching bracelets, then we got something to eat and we were watching movies at my house." She says. I nod.

"Thank you for having her today. Her mom is moving funny, she ain't been calling me back or anything."

"Anytime, we had a fun day out." She says resting her head in the palms of her hands. I take my phone out looking at my notifications. I stand and contemplate if should tell Elenora what happened with Lena. I don't like putting my business out there like that.

"You good? You mad silent." I look up from my phone to see her smiling at me. "Yeah, I'm cool just deep in thought." I say back to her. "I know I should mind my business, but you can rant to me if you need to." I laugh, running a hand over my face.

"I'll look like a bitch ass nigga trying to express my feelings though."

"It's not about that. You can't keep feelings bottled up for too long, it will start to make you feel like you've done wrong and that might not be the case. You know?" She looks down at her hands, it was like she was trying to tell herself that. Not me.

"You sure you don't want to rant?" I say to her. She shakes her head. "Nope I'm good. I told you that you should." I sigh, sit at the island with her and place my phone down in front of me.

"She was cheating and I caught her on the phone with him talking about how she was seeing him everyday. That she wanted to leave me. And that she love that nigga. I'm not gonna lie, Lena irritated the shit outta me and she did dumb shit. But she is the mother of my child so I felt like I had to keep her. Yes I did kick her out but it's not like she didn't have anywhere to go. She even tried to take Serenity with her. I wasn't going to let that happen so she could play happy family with some random dude. I did everything for that girl forreal, and she cheating? Part of me is angry but the other part doesn't want to care. I've just been trying to keep it together for Serenity, that little girl is my everything. And to know that Lena is out there living like she hasn't got a daughter is beyond me."

I pick my phone up and unlock it going into me and Lena's chat. "I've been asking her to come and see her but she hasn't even returned calls or texts. It has been almost two weeks. SHE READS ALL THE MESSAGES AND DON'T FUCKING RESPOND FOR HER OWN DAUGHTER?" I calm myself down and take a breath.

"I just don't understand it. She got a new nigga and just wants to press the reset button? Serenity asks for her almost everyday. What am I supposed to say? Mommy doesn't care? Mommy don't want you? WHAT DO I FUCKING SAY?" I slam my hand down and it scares Elenora. "I'm sorry. I swear if the roles were reversed I would be the deadbeat."

I wipe my face and go over to the fridge getting out two water bottles, handing one to Ele. I sit by her again and drink some of the water. "I really didn't think it was that deep, but then again, I'm an outsider looking in." She says and I nod my head. "There isn't nothing you can say to Serenity for now. It is fucked up she hasn't even sent a message asking about her. But it isn't like Serenity has nobody. You are here for her. Maybe she'll pop up soon. Time can only tell. You just got to keep it together for Serenity. She is all that matters." She says to me.

I nod my head and look at her. I put my hand on the back of her neck and pull her in to kiss me. She rests her hands on my thighs and kisses me back. I pull away and lean my forehead on hers. I take my hand away from her and look at her as she pushes hair behind her ear. "Thank you for listening to me. I know there isn't much for you to say but I needed to get that out. I haven't even told my mom yet. I need to go see her to tell her." I say.

Elenora clears her throat. "Yeah make sure you do that."

I look her up and down again and smirk as she blushes. "Yo lips mad soft."

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴