𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Jonathan

"Where is Serenity?" Ele asks me opening a banana. I gazed at her intently, watching as she puts it to her mout-

"JONATHAN!" I break the stare I had on her and blinked a few times.

"She's with my mom. She wanted to stay there for the night." I say to her, avoiding eye contact.

"That's cool. Have you heard from her mom?" Elenora says throwing the banana peel in the trash. I nodded my head and pulled my phone out of my back pocket, showing Elenora the chat.

"All she said was hope Serenity is good. Then I asked if she was going to come see her and she only read the message and didn't respond." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well at least she asked about her even though it's been a minute. As long as you take care of your daughter, which you are, you have nothing to worry about. She is all that matters."

I nod my head agreeing with her. "My little boss lady." I say, chuckling. Ele laughs with me. "So what you tryna do?"

She shrugs. "It's 5pm, kind of want to stay in." She says looking at me. "No we going out, don't stay here and mope with this motherfucker." I say pointing upstairs.

Ele slaps my shoulder and laughs. "Don't call him that, he is going through something." She says crossing her arms over her chest, which I just kept staring at.

"Alright well I'm going to put shoes on and grab my bag, then we can go. Okay?" I give her a thumbs up and a cheesy smile. She runs up the stairs and I decide to follow her up there, seeing as I have never been up there.

I walk to the open door and go into her room, startling her as she comes out of her closet. "Did I tell you to come upstairs?" She says snapping her fingers sassily.

I scoff and look behind me, then back at her. "I know you ain't talking to me." I say snapping back at her and she laughs.

"I'm just playing, make yourself at home." She says putting her shoes on. I look towards her large bed contemplating to jump on it. I take my slides off running towards it and jumping on it.

Ele looks at me and stops tying her shoes. "You break my bed, you pay for it." I shrug my shoulders and continue jumping. "Girl, I got money. This ain't nothing to me. Come jump with me. It's mad bouncy up here."

She rolls her eyes and huffs, taking off her shoes, joining me to jump on the bed. We both laugh and I tackle her on the bed causing us both to fall.

Her laughter eventually dies down. "Are we going or what?" I look at her and she looks back at me, I lean in to kiss her but Noah knocks on the door.

"Sorry to interrupt again, but if you are going to get something to eat can y'all get me something? I'm mad hungry."

I laugh and get up from the bed. "You are a fucking cock block forreal." I say pointing at him. Noah chuckles and puts his hands in his pockets. "Sooo, about the food?"

"We'll get you food, get out." Elenora says getting up from the bed and she puts her shoes back on. She gets up from her chair and clips her hair up. I pull the clip out and run downstairs with it.

"JONATHAN! GIVE ME MY CLIP BACK!" She says screaming at me. I run into the kitchen and hide behind the island. I hear her footsteps stop in front of the kitchen and she huffs.

"If you don't give me my clip back I'm staying here." I laugh silently but she pops up behind me, scaring the shit out of me.

Elenora snatches the clip out of my hand and clips her hair back up. I get up from the floor and pull my hood over my head and walk towards the front door.

"Alright I'm done playing, lets go." She fixes her bag on her shoulder and follows me to the door. Noah walks down the stairs and sighs.

"You guys haven't even left yet? I'm hungry." He says dragging his words. Ele laughs. "Just order some food. You won't die, Ava might come back soon so you'll be fine." He goes back upstairs and we leave the house.

"You wanna drive?" I ask her. "You wanted me to leave the house and you want me to drive?" She responds.

I laugh and we walk over to my car, getting into it and putting on our seat belts. "So where are we going?" She asks me putting her bag on the floor. I shrug and start the car pulling out of the driveway.

"I don't know. Just wanted to chill with you, you know?" I look at her and she smiles, hiding her face. I smirk and look back at the road.

After a while of driving, I stop at a small park behind a bench. "So cliche, honestly." Ele says laughing at me. I shake my head and get out out of the car. "Can you shut up and just come on?" I say walking over to her side as she gets out.

"Well, I mean I was going to open the door for you but your too fast." She laughs and gets back in the car then closes the door again. I smile and open the door for her.

"Oh my gosh thank you. Such a gentleman." She says getting out of the car. I close the door behind her and lock the car. We both walk in front of the bench and sit on it. "You couldn't bring any snacks?" She asks me.

I turn my body towards her. "You said you didn't want to be out for long though." I say back to her.

"Yeah I know that but I didn't say I wasn't hungry!" Ele says laughing. I chuckle. "Okay, my apologies. Next time, there will be food. I promise." She nods and smiles at me.

We sit at the bench for a while, talking and enjoying each others company. I look ahead of me but feel Elenora staring at the side of my face. "I got sum on my face?" I ask without looking at her.

"No. I can't look at you?" She asks. I turn to her and smirk. I put my hand around her neck, lightly. She grins and tries to hide it. "Oh! So you a freak freak?" She laughs and I pull her forward and kiss her on her lips.

She pulls away and smiles."It's cute you kissing me and all but I'm really not trying to end up on theshaderoom." I laugh. "But nobody is here though." I say looking around.

"Yeah, that's what everyone will say and they end up on it." She says. I point behind me. "Do you want get back into the car?" She nods and grabs my hand. "Yes please." We both get up from the bench and get back into the car.

ℍ𝕖𝕪, 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟💙

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴