𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

Elenora

Jonathan🤪

SOOOOOOO

Are u just ignoring me now?

Can a nigga get a hello or something? 😂

sent 6.11pm 

I set my phone down next to me. It's been a few days since I had that day out with Jonathan. And I was kind of avoiding him. I might be overreacting or whatever but I just didn't feel comfortable around his babymother. "Ele!" Willow yells, throwing a cushion at me. 

I throw it back to her and laugh. "What do you want?" I ask her. She shakes her head crossing her legs on the couch. "Nothing, you were just deep in thought and looked sad. What's wrong?" She asks giving her attention to me. "She's avoiding the man that wants her." Ava pipes up. 

I roll my eyes. "He shouldn't want me, he is still with his babymother." I say. "Oh my god. You really still thinking about that? It's been dayssss Elenora. It really isn't that deep. You only had a day out." Willow says. I scoff and run a hand over my face. "Can you guys just chill?" I say to both of them.

They both bust out laughing. They then both calm down and Ava begins to talk. "You are acting like we are telling you to give him a piece. Just cut the man some slack. He didn't do anything wrong and you are just being stupid. It's okay for him to have friends, especially if they are just neighbours." She says flicking hair behind her ear. 

I sigh and throw my head back. I sat there deep in thought. I was really tripping. Maybe it's just a little jealousy, he is my favourite rapper. Of course I'm gonna be a little mad. I really had no right to be though. Ava and Willow were right. 

"I need a drink." I say getting up from the couch. Both girls scream in response and follow me to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of Hennessy and pour us all a drink each. "Shout out to Sienna for providing us with alcohol." I say laughing. A few more months and I'll be able to buy my own. 

I place my cup down and my phone pings. I look down at it and see Jonathan's name. 

Jonathan🤪

U really not talking to me fr? 

Can u at least tell me what I did? 

I'll really pop up at ur house keep playing..

Bet🤔

sent 6.57pm

I showed the girls my phone and they laugh. "You think he'll leave his babymother for you?" Willow asks me. I look at her and furrow my eyebrows. "You did not just ask me that." I say to her downing the rest of my drink, pouring myself a new one. "Well it could be a possibility, look at how he is texting you. Talking about popping up at your house?" She says using quotation marks.

"Maybe he does like you, but the whole babymother thing is throwing me off." She finishes. I shake my head. "All thoughts of him liking me or him leaving his babymother for me need to go. It's not going to happen. All I think it is for me is a little jealousy. I'm a fan and I have only had ONE day out with him. Let's just leave it? He is just a neighbour/friend." I say sipping my drink. 

The doorbell rings and I groan, laying my head in my hands. I sit up and look at Ava. "Answer it and tell him I'm not here." She laughs and Willow pulls me towards the door opening it. Jonathan stands there, and smiles at me. "What's good?" He says to Willow. She waves and runs back into the kitchen.

"Your phone broken or sum?" I shake my head. "Your mouth broke?" He says laughing. "I've just been busy is all." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "So you couldn't even shoot me a text? Or tell me you'll speak later? Why you acting funny?" He says trying to grab my arm. 

I move back so he doesn't touch me. He looks at me weird and sighs, pushing his hands into his hoodie pocket. "I just came to see if you were good." I look over to the large blacked out car parking in his drive and he looked towards it too. 

"Well my niggas is here so I'm gonna try catch up with you later?" I hum in response and he rolls his eyes then walks off. I close the front door and lock it. I walk back into the kitchen, they were both looking at a banana. "You guys are annoying, you were clearly listening." I say to them laughing. 

I sip on my drink and they put the banana down. "He was coming to see if you were good, you've been ignoring him. BE NICE!" Willow says pointing at me. I slap her finger out of my face. Ava taps Willow on the shoulder and begins talking. 

"She always had trouble with the men part. That's why Xavier gone right now." They both laugh loudly and I roll my eyes. I pour myself another drink and Ava grabs the bottle from me. "WOAH! Slow down. Acting like some damn alcoholic." I ignore her and continue drinking. 

(𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙... 𝕄𝕪 𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕖𝕤🥺)

(𝔹𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤💙)

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴