𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔴𝔬

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

It's been around two weeks since I found out about Carmen and Khalik, she still hasn't told Ava.

I've been meaning to speak to Khalik but I don't know how to bring it up in conversation. It is hard for me to take a side right now.

Carmen is my sister and Ava is my best friend, I love them both. I'm just stuck and confused.

Carmen was coming over today because she said she wanted to chill with us, so I was waiting on her to come.

"Baby, how did Khalik tell you about Carmen?" I ask Jon as he lays down between my legs, his head facing the TV. He laughs a little and eats some Skittles.

"We was chilling at my crib and he pulls up messages and dm's of Carmen tryna make moves. I did tell him to tell you or Ava but he was worried about y'all falling out. It shocked us because me and him both thought she was fucking or still fucking with Polo G."

I sit up on the bed and look down at him. "Taurus?! Now me and her got to have some words. She ain't tell me that. How the fuck do you know that?" Jon was still eating Skittles and watching TV.

"People talk. Some of my peoples talk to him and say they seen her around with him a few times. Maybe they not official, maybe they just fucking." I shake my head.

Why wouldn't she tell me? This bitch really out here keeping secrets. "Imma be real though, tell your sister to chill the fuck out. She out here trying to press me and it's irritating as hell. If I blow her shit up, she ain't gonna like it. I'm not like Khalik, I'll really get up and tell Ava right now."

I hold him down. "Babe no. Stop. I need Carmen to say it. She'll be here soon so just leave it." There was a knock on my bedroom door so I yell for the person to come in.

Ava opens the door and jumps to the bed. "Hey parents." She says laying next to me. I laugh at her as Khalik stands in the doorway. "If y'all just got done fucking, get the hell out."

Ava scoffs and pushes my head. "We weren't, we had a nap. Is Carmen still coming today?" Just as Ava asks, the doorbell goes. We all look at Khalik who stood at the bedroom door. He sighs loudly.

"Damn, don't all rush at once." He goes to walk off but I push Jon off me, getting up from the bed. I remember who would be at the door and that they'd be alone downstairs.

I jog down the stairs in front of Khalik to open the front door. Carmen stands there with a CVS bag in her hand. She looks over my shoulder seeing Khalik.

"Hey Ele." I open the door wider and she walks in. Khalik nods his head at her and she waves. "Hey K." She says to him and I tap her shoulder.

"Aht, no comfortable nicknames. I'm nipping that in the bud from now." I say closing the door. Jon walks downstairs scrunching up the empty Skittles packet.

He makes eye contact with Carmen as he reaches the bottom. "So who was at the door?" He asks, looking away from her.
"Fuck you Jonathan. You're so childish." Carmen says rolling her eyes.