𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Elenora

"Uh Ele? Have you seen this?" Ava says running into the living room. I look at her with a confused look on my face. "What are you talking about? You good?" I ask her. She sits next to me and hands me her phone.

I look at the picture in shock. It was of me and Jonathan sitting on the bench a week ago. My heart begins to race and I look at Ava. "Oh my god. I fucking knew it. I told him it would happen and now look." I say panicking a little bit.

"Ele calm down. You can't even see your face, it's only the back of your head." Ava says trying to keep me calm.

"I know but someone might say something. Ughhhh."

Ava giggles a little bit and I stare at her. "It's not funny, I'm on the fucking shaderoom Ava! I should have just stayed at home that night." I say to her rolling my eyes.

"And pass up on a semi date with DaBaby?" She says raising her eyebrows. "If I knew this would happen then yes!"

"Ele seriously, you are doing the most. You guys aren't dating, there is a picture online THAT DOESN'T EVEN SHOW YOUR FACE and you are just here panicking over nothing. You need to chill the fuck out."

I sit back down and cross my arms over my chest. I might be overreacting but I didn't want to be in the eye of the media. I pick up my phone and go onto the Instagram page, looking at the picture properly and reading the caption.

"They think I'm the reason him and his babymother split up. This is the shit I'm talking about, I don't want this." I say throwing my phone down.

"Elenora, you should have known this was gonna happen. Look at who he is." She says to me scrolling through her phone. "And it's only been that one picture on most of the tea pages, so I don't think the person got any other angles." Ava says.

I nod and rub my hands over my face. "I'll get over it eventually. My brain is just in overthinking mode." I say laughing.

Ava agrees with me and continues looking at her phone. "Do you think Jonathan has seen it?" I ask her and she shrugs. "Go speak to him."

I look at her and she was real invested in her phone. "Who you texting?" I ask smirking. "Miles, since you have to be so annoying."

"Are you guys dating yet orrr?" She shakes her head. "I told you, I want Stunna." I give her a confused look and hold my hands up. "Okay?" I avoid the situation and just sit there deep in thought.

My mind goes back into panic mode and I shoot up from the couch, scaring Ava in the process. "You good?" She asks me holding her chest. I nod and pick my phone up. "I'm going to see Jonathan." She gets up and follows behind me.

"I'm cominggggg. I'm not missing out on this tea." I roll my eyes. "Ava there is no tea, I just want to see if he has seen it." She shrugs. "I'm still coming." I huff and open the front door, leaving the house.

We walk over to Jonathan's and I ring the doorbell. A few seconds later Stunna opens the door and smiles at both of us. "Ladiesss, what's going on?" I smile and wave. "Hey Stun Stun." Ava says excitedly.

I turn to her with a disgusted look on my face. "Please don't ever do that again." Stunna nods furrowing his eyebrows. "Yeah I'm wit her." He says pointing to me. He opens the door wider and I walk into the house looking for Jonathan.

"He in Serenity's room, go up the stairs and walk straight down." I follow the directions and knock on the door. "Yo!" I open the door and see him with bunny ears on his head and a pink fluffy scarf around his neck along with a yellow tutu around his waist.

I blink a few times and try not to laugh. "Bruh don't even start. We playing dress up." He says pointing between him and Serenity. She runs to me and I pick her up, giving her a hug. I put her down and she runs back over to her dad.

He stands up after Serenity puts a bracelet on him. He does a spin and smiles at me. "You feeling the drip?" He says posing. I laugh and hold my stomach. "You look great." I say giving him a thumbs up. "Thank you baby." I stop laughing.

Did I hear that right? I shrug it off and look at him. "Have you seen the post?" I ask him. He waves it off and gives me a warm smile. He brings his hand up to my cheek, caressing it. "Don't worry about it. Sometimes the media is a horrible thing. Don't let it get to you please? You need to promise me."

He holds up his pinky finger and I look at it then back at him. "Jonathan seriously?" I say laughing. "I'm deadass, come on." I sigh and wrap my finger around his. I kiss my thumb and he looks at me confused. "Lock it in!" He kisses his thumb and then kisses me.

I pull away and look towards Serenity to see her distracted with her iPad. "Maybe not around her?" He nods, letting go of my hand. "Is that what you came over for? Or you came over to see me?" He asks grabbing my waist.

I smile and drop it quickly to act like I was serious. "Mostly about the picture, but you good?" He laughs and grips my waist a little tighter. "Seriously not here." I say nodding my head towards Serenity.

He looks behind him and then back at me, letting go of my waist. "I'm gonna go downstairs." I say pointing behind me. He nods and walks over to Serenity. I walk out of the room, laughing at his outfit. I go down the stairs and into the living room looking for Ava but don't find her there.

I walk into the kitchen and find her with Stunna, kissing. My eyes widen and I leave the kitchen going back into the living room. I wait a few minutes and then I hear Jonathan's voice. "Oh y'all getting it on in here huh? The guest room is upstairs ya nastys."

I laugh and he joins me in the living room. "Yo, you do not know what the fuck I just saw in there." He was about to finish but I hold my hand up. "I don't want to know thanks." I say, cringing.

ℍ𝕚, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣💙

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴

☆ DaBaby? ☆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara