𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏

Me and Elenora were out at a drive-thru getting some food. "Yeah can I also get some nuggets? A 10 piece with a large fries. What else do you want baby?"

Ele looks at the menu quickly and then responds loudly enough for the person to hear. "A medium coke please."

"Is that all?"

"Uh yeah thank you."

"Alright just drive up to the first window." I drive up to the first window to pay and then second window to collect our food.

I drive into a parking space as I hear Ele slurping on her drink. "Damn, you tryna slurp me like that?" I question her.

She laughs and grabs her chicken nuggets and fries. I grab my fries and start to eat them. We were both enjoying some time together even though we were together all day yesterday.

I did plan on celebrating Valentine's Day for three days since it was our first one, but Megan's birthday is today so me and Ele had to just have one day.

The girls will be going away for two days so I'm just trying to spend all the time with my baby.

When she goes away with the girls, I can't stop the hot girl shit and it's bugging me a little bit.

"I was slurping on you last night. Was that not enough?" She turns in her seat. The music was playing lowly in the background as I grab one of her fries.

She slaps my hand but I still grab one. "You literally have you own. Stop playing." We sit and finish eating, I get our trash and get out the car to throw it out.

As I get back in the car Elenora goes on the phone. I hear her giggling and shit so I turn up the music a little. I shift in my seat thinking about last night.

Ele was going CRAZY. Like every time we have sex she always do something a little different. I can see why Xavier went mad about her.

My pussy now nigga.

Elenora taps my arm as she puts her phone down. "Can we go back now? I need to pee." I nod and start the car.

"Ava just called me. Her and Khalik only just woke up." She says putting her phone down.

Ele came over last night. I had decorated the living room for Serenity with balloons and candy before I sent her to my mom for the night. And I decorated the bedroom for me and Elenora, with help from Ava.

Ava and Khalik were at Ava and Elenora's house doing their thing. They weren't together yet but they were both their Valentine.

I drive back to the house with my hand resting on Ele's thigh. I take my hand off the wheel and pick up my phone.

"Oh my gosh. I hate when you do this. It's really dangerous babe." I ignore her and film myself rapping to some music.