ChXpter 01: Terror

But I never really say goodbye do I?

(Y/n)'s POV

It was dark..

That's all I could describe it. I didn't know whether I was closing my eyes, or I was in a dark place.

Is this what death feels like?..

It wasn't cold here, nor was it warm. There wasn't a sound here but it felt like there was millions of people were talking. I felt numb, but I felt like I was overflowing with emotion as well.

How could I describe it in a logical way?..

I then saw something. Whether I was closing my eyes or not there was a spark of something in the distance. It came closer, or, I came closer.. was I moving?

I wanted to at least..

"(Y/n).."

I didn't say anything, it's not like I could. But I heard a name from the distance.. spoken in a familiar voice.

"(Y/n), you have to get control of yourself.."

Who is (y/n)? I feel like I know someone by that name..? It's someone.. important, someone that you just shouldn't forget about.. but who is it?

"You have to believe in yourself..!"

Who is this talking to me? Who is it?

"You can do it!"

But I don't feel that way.. I never though like that..

"You have to trust yourself !"

But then I came to the realization,

"Before you fix your mistakes!"

That it was me..!

~

My eyes opened slowly.. I stared at the ground that I was standing so meekly on. It was a pretty yellow-gold that I could see my reflection in. I blinked a few times,

someone was in front of me? I tilted my head up and looked into the void-like eyes. A figure that I recognize stood before me..

What was his name again?

He was frowning, a thought in my head said that it was not something you'd like usually see on his face. His skeletal hands that weirdly levitated were folded together.

We stood there, face-to-face. My breathing was the only sound heard.

"..We're in a dXrk place.." he whispered.

"..Are you afrXid..?" He asked quietly. I didn't respond, even if I wanted to.

"Fear's a strange thing.." he nodded. "Yet fear is keeping you from leaving.." A sad smile twitched on his face.

"..Fear.." he repeated

"..What is fear..?"

"..is it a thought, a feeling..?" He asked the void.

"..is it something.."

"Or someone.." his eyes seemed to be looking at nothing in particular.

"..do you believe in fear?.."

"(Y/n)..?"

And like magic, the void around me started to be filled with a blinding light. Next thing I know, I'm standing to sitting. My senses came back to me in a wave of agony. And when I finally opened my scrunched up eyes, past the blurry tears,

I was in a car! Driving to doom itself, before I could make a sound, the vehicle was going out of control since I was not in the moment, and with a screeching sound of skidding it looped off the side and started to spin.

All I was feeling was a fire that actually burned in my insides... and the smell of smoke of a real fire igniting! Like a lightbulb I was out, all this crazy emotion has created a great melt down, which then caused my unconsciousness.

I don't know how long I was out.. but I woke up with a name being called close by, my name being called.

"(Y/n)!!" My eyes practically flew open. I sat up quickly with eyes blown wide as saucers.

"O my jimmeny Christmas!!" I heard Josh say.
"I though you were-" I stood up aggressively and put my hand on my chest like I was having heart burn.

No, it was worse then heart burn. It was pure terror and realization.

"I..I Reset..?" my eyes dilated violently. "How did I..?" Josh stood up just as fast.

"(Y/n)! You need to calm down, your panicking!" He said calmly mixed with worry. "No, no, no, no, no!" I yelled. All my memories that had happened ca me crashing down on me like cold water.

The plan, the star, Rashaa and Josh, Dust! I need to find him!

I need to find Dust!

I pushed Josh out of the way. No time for apologies!

I broke out into a full out run. "(Y/n)!!"
Josh yelled. I didn't stop, I won't stop!

I need to find Dust! I need to know if he's still alive!

I have to!

I'm too afraid to say goodbye

I AM A BIG MEANY AND I AM EVIL AND REGRET EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE OF LIVING!!!!!!!

I am a fooooooooolllllll- I'm sorry and I'm so so so so so sorry for Messing with you guys!!

~mbaird422