- U - T

"The plan.. it won't work!"
I said with frustration, how come I can't open my mouth and say that to her? It's like something is stopping me from doing it! I know that it's impossible to change the mistake, she's gonna absentmindedly walk right into it..And there's nothing I can do..

Useless..

That's what I am, a useless mistake. all I can do is sit and watch myself become her own mistake.. why? Why does the world want to punish us? It's not our fault we exist!

But I will never get the answer will I?

No one does..

I clenched my fists in frustration, so much that they became white. The orange aura that I knew surrounded me became stronger and brighter.. how come? I don't have emotions.. tears of bitterness watered up in my eyes, but they never fell down. A shriek of fury came out of me, I outstretched my arm and opened up my hands, almost as if I was gonna slap the air, but no.. a blast of orange light protruded from my fingertips, it resembled a lot like a twisting orange fire. it collied with the nearest thing in its path, a small metal chair that was discarded in the hallway, but I knew no one left it there. Once the orange 'fire' collided with it, it flew down the hallway like it was hit with a cannon ball, landing on the floor with a loud 'CLANG.'

I knew it was going to attract attention,

I knew I was making a mistake of my own,

I knew that I didn't have it in me to care..

through my sadness and fury, how could I pay attention to it till the last second? That's one reason why I clench my fist in anger, a reason why I blast a chair down the hallway, a reason why I cry myself to sleep.. I have no control, over myself and the things happening around me. I grind my teeth together. Clenching my fist tighter if that was even possible. My hand plopped to my side, while the other roughly wiped my eyes from my useless tears. Endogeny has long been up, he backed away from sudden outburst, but then he hesitantly walked towards me and nuzzled into my side, letting out a garbled whine.

"I'm sorry.." I said latching onto him, holding onto him with an iron grip, because I knew.. if I let him go he will crumble away into dust, if I let go.. my mind will crumble away as well.

"..I'm so, so sorry.."

How much will I say those words? I said them so many times, whether they were empty or full of tears. So many times.. again, again, holding a dusting and cold body in my arms, a knife inches away from my head, tears flowing down my face like no tomorrow, but really, will there ever be a tomorrow? I created a loop, a loop in the timeline, seeing so many familiar faces but I knew that they didn't see me as something familiar,

even he learned to not look at me with recognition.

I was tired, that's all.. I've always been tired. I've always been tired of the same thing, so much that I grew impatient, so much that I let go of it all and tore apart of me away.. I didn't want to be seen as a reflection on a mirror, so I broke the mirror, and split apart. I didn't want to know that the real me, was about to become her own broken reflection. I've seen her eyes, so full of hope.. so full of determination. I hate it, I hate her, Why do I hate my old self? It was pretty obvious that I envied her, I just don't want to admit it. I envy her.. I can't even be like her, me and her are far from being alike. I can't even say that I tried...

I'm tired

But I can't sleep to make it go away. I have to close my eyes to make it go away.

But do I really want to?

No, I don't..

Do I have to?

Probably..

A part of me still wants to make sure she's okay, a part me still wants to make sure she won't make that mistake, honestly.. all of me wants to make sure of that. I purposely collapsed on the wall and slid down it, putting my hands on my shoulders and buried my head in them. Endogeny sat next to me, as if I'm his master or something. Why do I want to help If I can't help myself? Was I still determined..

determined to end the loop?

Urika!!

I got this done I got this done! Bruh sense you're probably wondering "how back she blast things" "why is she glowing?"

The glowing thing is not just for show, it's because her powers is 'leaking' out of her.
The same thing for the blasting thing. The thing about her is that she can't Reset anymore, she can't turn back time while the real (y/n) can.

ByE I'm doing school hhhh-
This is shoooooort-

~mbaird422