Chapter 23: What really?!

(Y/n) POV

When I was done talking to Dust, I got a text on my phone.

Josh: yo, do you know what I should get for Rashaa's birthday?

Me: Rashaa's birthday!?

Me: how'd you know that?!

Josh: I just do.

Me: uhuh 🤨🤨.. somethings going on between you 2?

Me: if you know what I mean.

Josh: NO! I just know her birthday date, and that it's coming soon.

Josh: just answer the question!

Me: okay! She likes sushi?

Josh: that's a food.

Me: ummm..

Me: oh wait I know!! If you go to a bitty pet store you'll find a horror!bitty. She loves him!

Josh: now your talking!

Josh: wait! A bitty store?

Me: yeah I'll send you the address!

Josh: okay thanks! 👋👋

Me: bye!

I put down my phone.

'Somethings going on, and I don't even know why I care..'

~

"Here it is!" Aries said placing the coffee down, "thanks" i said, "no problemo" he said walking away. If coffee was a human, I would hate-love them. "I hope that you won't mope" Dust said slightly joking, "because your doing that a lot!" He said chuckling, "since when!?" I said crossing my arms, "you always have that face before you mope" he answered, "so I guess since I came" he said picking up the plastic spoon that came with my coffee with his two small hands, and plopping it in my coffee. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, "I don't know what to get for Rashaa's birthday.." I said gsipping my coffee, "and that's you biggest problem?" He said sarcastically smiling slightly, "yeah, I haven't encountered Chara again so.. yeah, that's basically it" I said putting my coffee down. "Excuse me!" A cheery voice said, I turned around, finding right there the girl I saw in the alleyway. 'No that can't be Chara!' I thought frantically, 'but who else has those red eyes.' She stared into my 'soul' with those big red eyes of hers, a smile on her face, but it was definitely not normal, she leaned in VERY close to my face, that I could feel her cold breath in my face, her smile seemed to grow, "have I seen you before, I feel like I know you?" She asked, but it felt like I was being told that I was about to get strangled to death, my very breath was caught in my throat, "I-uh...no-er no I don't think I h-have seen you before" I said stuttering, she tilted her head to the side, "haha! That's very funny!! Because I'm a face that no one really forgets! So mind if you tell me the truth?" She said, a dangerous smile on her face.

How is no one seeing this?!

"Leave her alone Chara" A certain voice said behind me.
Chara's gaze immediately broke off of mine, she leaned back, "hehehehehahaha, oh isn't this fun, 2 little players of Hide And Seek have been found!!" She said clapping her hands together, "a Button and a Coward!" She hissed, "I will win this game your playing, just like I always have!! Hehehe! But this game gonna be a lot more fun isn't it?!" She said, "how are you in that form Chara?" Dust growled, "you possessing other humans, making them your flesh puppets, just like you did to her?!" He argued.

'Her?..'

"That's for you to find out!" She said, "I will see you again you 2" "you stooped pretty low, even for you, chasing us around like a dog!" I heard Dust said. she looked at him, her scary smile gone, just a frown, her eyes wide, and unreadable, staring sinisterly at him and then she walked away, without responding. I looked at Dust, he looked like he just died and came back to life, but determination, and hatred still evident in his eyes. I stared at him, fear building up in me, 'do I even want to know?' I thought.

'Will I ever know..?'

Bruh! It was so fun to write this chapter!! I don't know why, but it was exciting to put Chara down!
I hope you liked it too!
BYEEE

~mbaird422