Chapter 33: How?

We're back at it again!

(Y/n) POV

I had to get to work today! I can't just call off! I rushed off to my closet to get dressed. When I came out, I broke out into a run down the hallway. I was in the kitchen now, rummaging through cabinets looking for something to eat, glancing at the time as well. "I'm going to be late!!" I yelled. "You don't have to be in such a hurry" Dust or full grown skeleton-thingy said, "what do you know?" I said putting an unhealthy donut in my mouth.

(MMMMMM DOOOONUUUTS- stop me please :,3)

"(Y/n)!" Dust called out, "yeah!" I called back from down the hallway, "how on earth am I gonna get out like this?!" He said narrowing his eyes when I came back in the room, "it's not everyday that you see a walking skeleton!" He said putting his hands in the air, "and you don't trust me to stay at your house, for some random reason?" He said, "oooh, I got an idea!" I snapped my fingers grinning, "I don't like that smile on your face.."

(Smol time-skip)

"And there!" I said giving him sunglasses, as the final touch. Dust looked pretty good! He was wearing a light grey thin jacket with a black shirt underneath. It was the most boyest jacket I had in my closet, apart from the cartoonish thunder symbol on the side, it looked like something a guy would wear! He also wore my black jeans, from my certain emo phase I had quite awhile ago that I'm really embarrassed to talk about! Hehe.. don't you dare question it! I gave him a short scarf to cover his mouth, it is dark copper red, Dust didn't seem to want to wear it but he wore it anyways since I didn't really have anything else.. I wonder why though? He wore my worn out (slightly faded) sports shoes (forget what they were called hehe) that are  gree and black, with some purple here and there. he did not, I mean NOT wanna wear it. He was very angry at me for forcing him to put it on, he glared at me the whole time! why did I have sport shoes? I used to run, but I kinda gave up after a few months.. I gave him grey-black winter gloves to hide his hands, with a small funny looking cat face on it. He didn't like this one either but put it on anyways! And finally of course the black sunglasses that seem to look pretty good on him! He put the hood up, I mean I laughed pretty hard when I saw his head, he looked strange without a hood! He fixed the sunglasses and put the scarf a little more on his mouth with his eyes narrowed. "Alright! Now time to get to work!" I walked out the door with my phone in hand, about to text Sandy, but I already saw her car in the road, coming to my driveway, Dust walked out and stopped next to me. When her car came to a complete stop, she walked out with a dumbfounded look on her face, "uhh.. (y/n)? Who is this?" She pointed at Dust. "Ah! This is my friend Duuuuu.. rake! Yeah Durake!" I said smiling nervously 'oh I didn't plan this out' I mentally face-palmed. "Oh! Nice to meet you Durake! You coming with us?" She asked. I can tell she's thinking. I mean if I was in her place I would pass out from thinking! "Yes" Du- I mean 'Durake' answered. "Huh?" She stared at me for a few seconds. When we got in the car, Dust was in the back staring out the window. Sandy poked me. I looked at her, with wide eyes, she's gonna question me isn't she.

Wait no?..

When I looked at her she had a big smirk on her face, he bright amber eyes glinting with something I've never seen before on her.

Smugness

It was written all over her face, "you never told me you had a boyfriend eh?" She said quietly. "Huh?!" I squeaked, my face lighting up red, "What? No! We're just friends!" I whisper yelled, "uhhuh, that's what they all say~" she singsonged, "just drive already!" I whispered, flustered. "Keeping secrets, keeping secrets!" She repeated, smiling.

(Time-skip)

Okay, I thought in my head staring at the building in front of me, "cmon
(y/n)!" Sandy said waking in, Dust stopped next to me, "got a plan?" He asked sarcastically.

"Nope"

Yeah chapter in the house!! Let's a see what I got in store for you guys! HA HA HA!

What am I doing?

~mbaird422