Chapter 12: Alone

Yo thanks for the votes you guys are the best!

(Y/n) POV

Now, your probably thinking why I had those weird dreams, they were so vivid but, sometimes you think that they are important... I always believed that those type of things were the last's things to worry about, but... now it's starting to get weird, I'm appearing in the same place, the dark, cold same place, the void same place. I always thought dreams were just dreams. I'm thinking about the last dream I had, that "person" who was there, it felt so real, but I barely remember it, I couldn't even react, I felt so glued there, why? I've made a mistake? What mistake? Was it so bad that I had a dream about it, but so small that I don't even remember it? Well I'm here to tell you that mistake, now I will never see my self the same, that I have a connection with things that I thought weren't even possible. You will understand soon that I'm not the creation or creator, that I do not exist...

                                     ~
I'm here, just standing there, on what? I have no idea, actually, I have no idea at all! That this is a dream, or reality. I feel like I've been here before, this place...it gives me a familiar cold feeling. My eyes flicked from left to right and up to down, searching... for what? I don't know. My legs started to move in there own, I didn't have control over myself...

Is this how it really feels like to be alone?...

My legs started to move faster, my breath is the only noise heard...

That desperate feeling, the feeling that will haunt us until we break...

My speed-walking turned into a jog, my breathing was joined with heartbeat...

until we can't except that feeling any more...

My jog turned into a run, I started to sweat out of nervousness...

Until we want to believe that feeling is gone...

My run turned into a sprint, my sweat mixed with tears, this feeling pressured me.

To be alone...

It felt like I was running in circles...

To be alone...

I stopped running, I fell to the ground In exhaustion.

To be alone...

I looked up from the ground and saw a figure sitting down, with its hood up. 'I recognize it' I slowly stood up straight, I watched as it began to glitch out.

'Is it...'

I walked closer to it, as it seems to not notice me. I tapped it on the shoulder curiosity lingering in me, only to be met with mysterious red and blue pin-prick.

"Dust?!"

Hi guys hope you like this chapter you are probably dying to know what the reader is, so just hold tight till next chapter and I wanted to name some really nice people that supported and voted a lot on my little story so here they are

. Moonlitpale_aliensmo

. Mc_liah13

. Vioist

. Halloweenloves_Sans

And that's all that I could really fit but there are a lot more supporters! thank you all for reading/commenting/voting for this story

Bye!

~mbaird422