Chapter 2: Ugh...i dont want to wake up!!

(Y/n) POV
Run ($/!), run...
Please listen...
Forget who I am...
I'm a monster...
LEAVE ME ALONE!...
I was meant to be left alone...
I'm a murderer...
I HATE YOU, CANT YOU SEE!!...
End this madness....
Please...
Please
Plea.e....
Ple....
..e...
B.e..
Bee.
BEEP!!
BEEP!!
BE-
Uhh, i hate my alarm so much, I lazily got out of bed, and put my bunny slippers on. This was always my way of waking up, but I don't have my work right now because my boss said I need to rest, he called me off. I Know I kinda sound like a very lazy person, but everybody has a lazy person inside. I walked to the kitchen and looked at the the table, there was the "special" phone number that doctor Crawford gave me yesterday, I really don't need pets, I'm perfectly fine here. I looked around, it was nothing but silent, just the faint dripping of the sink. I sighed, I probably do need company...
                                     ~
I thought for a moment, "ahh, who am I kidding I don't need a pet" I walked out of the door, and locked it. SIKE! the door unlocked and I grabbed the phone number. I checked it while walking to the nearby, bus stop I looked at the back, which I hadn't checked before, there was an address, I let in a deep breath, 'ok (y/n), walk in, check the animals, walk out, go eat some ice cream for breakfast' I thought. The bus came. during the bus ride i was calling josh, no respond, "oh come on" I said out loud, a nearby lady glanced at my phone, and she chuckled "boys these days, always ignoring calls" I laughed "yeah, no kidding".
~
I got out of the bus a little while later,  'where is that pet store'. I asked a few people where it was they all pointed and said where to go. Finally I saw it, it was a I tiny pet store that was under some apartment. I walked into it, and a bell rung on top of the door. A lady at the counter looked up from what she was doing, and said "oh welcome to the bitty store, how may I help you" I answered, "oh I want to check out the pets, like a dog or something" the lady looked at me funnily, and then she burst into laughter "hahaha, a dog! That was a good one" now it was my turn to look at her funnily "a dog, hey jake" she yelled "yeah" a guy holding a box replied "this young lady said we sell dogs" then it was his turn to laugh. The lady looked at me, then her expression went away.

"You're not joking are you..."

Sorry fur not updating I was really busy!
Have a good day/night
~mbaird422