40k halloween special!! Pt.1

*art not mine*

And that picture is SOO cute, their little cat ears!! 😻😻

Also also Happy Early Halloween! 👻👻👻👻👻

I'm doing something a little special and I'm going to explain this Au!

In this specific Au (of this story) (y/n) is still the Reset In this Au! And Chara actually is not a problem in it, as a matter fact
(y/n) only has to Reset and just needs to figure out how. Dust in this Au is part of the Bad Sanses, unlike the one in the actual story! He and (y/n) warm up on each other and become friends near the actual middle-beginning of the story unlike now. And the biggest thing of this Au, BIDDY'S DON'T EXIST!! So that means Dust came as big boi when he first came! Pls don't question this Au too much..

And now let the 'story' begin!

Dust's POV

I sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone, I was awfully bored so that was really all I can do. (Y/n) was sitting next to me. She let out a sigh, "what can we do, what can we do?" She mumbled loudly. It was her day off today, so she didn't have work, but she didn't know what we could do.

Getting out?

Nah, social contact is not my thing..

eat?

Nope, I don't even have a stomach for that.. or do I?

Sleep?

I mean I could... but even my
eye-sockets are too bored for that.

Get out of this couch and do something damnit?

....

Convince me damnit..

I rolled my eyes, even my thoughts are boring!.. Suddenly my phone started to vibrate as if getting a message? Huh? I said that out loud didn't I.. cus (y/n) looked at me with an already 'piqued interest' look, as if she was waiting for something to happen. I looked through the message... 'maybe it's nothing'

KillXr: Party in the hoooouuuse, Halloween is here and you guys don't want to miss it!

Dust can only stare at the message in surprise; he never got any contact with the Bad Sanses for months! This is the message! (Y/n) gazed at him with even more interest, "what's going on?" She asked, eager for an answer. "I got a message from one of the members!" He said with surprises very evident in his voice. "What, really?!" (Y/n) said just as surprised as him. He told her about his team, but not much though, she just knows that they are very close friends and they haven't been in contact ever since he got to her universe. Dust quickly typed a response.

XxDustyxX has joined the server!

XxDustyxX: Killer! If you get this message, you have to respond!

Please respond, please respond!

....

KillXr: Dust! Is that rlly you? Woooaaah, where are you? Where the hell have you've been all this time?