Explanation #2

YO WHATUP readers hope you like my last explanation BUT this explanation will be about nothing but more bitty's, my friends asked awhile back if (y/n)'s parents died so I've come here to tell you that she's old enough to move away! So she lives alone and her parents live somewhere else!

EXTRA BITTY'S

Dust!Bitty: (Dust) a little taller than classic, male skeleton bitty, with crimson eye lights, sometimes has a blue ring in right eye, has a very mischievous smirk.
Type: uncommon (you don't see them all the time)
Design: this bitty resembles a lot like classic!Bitty, same hoodie and same shorts, except he has a grey shirt underneath his jacket, probably not to get them 2 confused. He has blue sports shoes which are different from classic!bitty's. 
Character: they might look the same as classic!bitty, but they are completely, way off the charts different, these bitty's often don't like to take their hoods off, AT ALL, they really like to wear their hoods, nobody really knows why! But if your really up to the challenge, adopt it, these bitty's are often EXTREMELY mischievous, they'll try their hardest to make you die by annoyance, but remember these bitty's won't try to hurt you, you don't have to be afraid of them. Once these little devils have a bond, you'll be inseparable wether you like it, or not. They tend to cuddle you when You feel sad. (YOU got to remember this, not the cuddle part, but the 'feel sad' it has nothing to do with you in the story, but with the dust!bitty you adopted)
Pets or bitty's: if you get a different pet or bitty, it has to be friendly, because this bitty has to be the alpha male of the house, they really like attention.
Magic: this bitty is good at creating blasters and splintered bones (These are sharp bones, I just figured out what their called)
Mating options: horror or swap!Bitty
WARNING! THIS BITTY CAN GAIN UNNATURAL BEHAVIOR, SUCH AS EXTREME AGGRESSION, TAKE RISK SERIOUSLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!

Dream!bitty: (dream) a short, male skeleton bitty, with golden pinpricks, sometimes has golden star pinpricks, and a positive aura.
Type: uncommon.
Design: this bitty is very colorful in design, we wears bright blue shorts, a big belt that has the words "DM" embarked on it, and a light blue "shirt" with gold outlining, a cute yellow cape, with a orange sun on it, held together by a star button, he has little yellow gloves that have some metal (idk) on the wrist, and to end it, he has yellow boots with some blue stripes on the front. Sometimes dream!bitty's have a different design, but it's more rare (if you don't know what I'm talking about just ignore it, or look it up!)
Character: just like the swap bitty they will make friends the day they meet you, often very friendly, but be careful because some of them you get a bond with, will become VERY possessive, but not all the time.
Pets or bitty's: they really like family, or really any bitty. Personal note: once get a dream!bitty, make sure getting nightmare!bitty to compete the set!
Magic: they have a magic staff that can morph into a long wooden arrow with glowing blue symbols on it, the arrows are pretty strong.
Mating options: cross or killer!bitty

Nightmare!bitty: (nightmare) a average, black boned, (no offense) goopy, male skeleton bitty, with one, or sometimes 2 cyan pinpricks, at times it could have a neon purple pinprick, he seems to always have a frown on his face.
Type: uncommon.
Design: this bitty is the opposite of colorful, they mostly are just darker shades of colors, They were a jacket covered in black tar like substance, (every part of him is covered in it) tarred basketball shorts, and tarred sports shoes. Long imitating tendrils sprout from his back
Character: just take all the hatred, anger, bad*ss people of the world and put it in one single person/skeleton and there you go. Once gets a good bond, they still act the same but care for you anyways, what can I say, it's their way of showing affection : ).
Pets or bitty's: this bitty has too be the BOSS!
Magic: this bitty can produce no magic, he has his really deadly tendrils to protect him.
Mating options: cross or killer!Bitty.
WARNING! THIS BITTY CAN GAIN UNNATURAL BEHAVIOR, SUCH AS EXTREME AGGRESSION, TAKE RISK SERIOUSLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!

Ink!Bitty: (ink) a short, male skeleton, with color changing eyes, a tiny ink splat on the side of its face, a friendly little thing.
Type: rare
Design: (this is gonna take awhile) wears a brown shirt, with cream sleeves with a blue/cyan square on it, a second pair of dark brown sleeves? With the same blue/cyan colored "lines", brown fingerless gloves, and a light blue hood tide around his waist, light brown, with dark brown lines shorts, with a few of the cyan/blue lines at bottom, unique looking shoes, with a little yellow and blue accessories on it, but mostly light brown with dark brown stripe pattern (resembles a zebra) on it, has a vile holder? (I totally forgot what it was called) with some paint bottles on his chest, a long brown scarf that gradients cream.
Character: these bitty's are very nice, but don't like to be teased, they sometimes have a mild case of amnesia, they are awfully creative, so you might find some art on your walls if you don't mind, they like to keep their huge paintbrushes on their back sometimes, and they generally show some personal affection to the item. Once gained a strong bond, you guys won't live another second of your lives, because their fun personality rubs off on you.
Pets or bitty's: it really depends on the pet or bitty.
Magic: he can make animate objects from paint, but they can only make small things, big things take a lot of focus and imagination (don't forget paint)
Mating options: error!bitty

Error!bitty: (error) taller, male skeleton bitty with black bones (no offense) , odd blue and yellow looking eyes, on its face it has what looks like blue "tear" streaks, seems to eternally scowl.
Type: rare
Design: (still gonna tank long) error Has the same jacket as classic!bitty but the color coding is different, He has a black jacket, with a blue hood and golden zipper, a red t-shirt underneath, his fingers are red, with yellow fingertips, it has black shorts with blue stripes sideways, red legs, and black slippers (there is another rare design to a error bitty, let me call it the "under verse" design)
Character: these bitty's don't like being touched that much, they often like to destroy things, but sometimes they like to knit, once gained a strong bond they won't admit it, but they love you (in a parental way) they like to hang out with you but they won't show it, can get pretty protective too!
Pets and bitty's: whatever you do, DO NOT let it near another pet, just-no!
Magic: they are odd because they have these weird strings they come out there fingertips, or out there "tears", can create bones and blasters.
Mating options: ink!bitty
WARNING! THIS BITTY CAN GAIN UNNATURAL BEHAVIOR, SUCH AS EXTREME AGGRESSION, TAKE RISK SERIOUSLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!

Yo readers sorry for the late chapters I was VERY busy no lie, I got sick this week, and I had to do a job, but shoutout to @PinkHolaPross for voting for almost all my chapters AND

Make sure to vote because it motivates me to move on, on this story
AND
Don't be afraid to comment y'all I only got like what, 2 comments?
Thanks for reading this chapter and thanks for requesting it dude IRL!
Bye

~mbaird422