Chapter 45: The Plan pt.1

Guys, I don't think I'll be able to finish the H Special

I am not proud of myself, actually I'm pretty ashamed because I was never able to finish it.. sorry. 😭😭

If I manage to get this chapter out I wanna tell you that I was gone for Christmas break and had a great loss of WiFi. But the worst is that my Wattpad account is failing me right now and I can no longer vote on stories or talk to anyone.

I need great help. And please do help me if you know what to do..

(Y/n)'s POV

When we split up I, of course, went alone. Which I did not like at all but it's good to know that my friends aren't too far from me. So if there is trouble I'll be able to find them fairly quickly.

"Alright (y/n), you got this all you need to find is a strange, star-like glowing object. That's all.." I whispered to myself.

I walked into few small alleyways not big ones, because I might get robbed or jumped by some lunatic. They were fairly clean to my surprise. A little grime here and there. But it's over all not that bad, just a little dark and ominous like most alleyways. I checked a lot of them in town, and so far there was nothing too strange going on.

It was kind of unnerving really.

So unnerving that I started to check the bigger alleyways, and there was nothing! Absolutely, positively, nothing. And all I could do was search, and search.

Nothing..

Was I really waiting for something to happen, was I really waiting for even something bad to happen?

Was I waiting for Chara?

I couldn't help but shiver at that thought. I'm just really letting my thoughts loose, aren't I? I shouldn't, because it is not true,

None of it is.

I continued my search till I came across a large alleyway called Owl Tree Alley I wandered into it and I came into a small opening with actual grass in it? It has even sunlight filtering through the top! There was a lot of graffiti on the walls, but on the dead-end of the alley there was a large graffiti of a brown, leafless tree. Maybe that's the reason for the name? But what caught most of my attention was the large, floating, yellow glowing object in front of the graffiti. It was bright, very bright and noticeable! And resembled as if a star came down to earth itself. Wait, a star?!
Oh my-! Is that what Dust keeps talking about? I mean, I see what he means by a star but literally that is a star! I padded over to it in quite footsteps and gawked at the bright thing. I almost was going to touch it but I knew that I have to find the others and tell them. They were probably not too far, from what I have been told..

                              ~

Dust's POV (the split up)

When me and the others parted the same ways I left down to a more darker area then (y/n) and her companions. I looked left, right up and down every alleyway. Long, gloomy, dark, terrifying , small, and shady; and each and every one of them has nothing

Absolutely nothing

I couldn't say anything either. Because it's exactly what I expected. I knew this would probably happen but I never could seem to say my thoughts out loud to others.. because I'm used to the fact that it would mean nothing if I said what my mind was whispering to me. For I told myself it would get me nothing, and wouldn't bring me nowhere.

Could I even say that I instinctively tell myself that I am alone with my problems?

Once I knew for a fact that there was no point to keep searching, I went to meet up with the team. I can make a 95% guess that they have found nothing, like me.

But I could be wrong..?

Josh's POV (the split up)

Me and Rashaa split up from Dust and (y/n). I was very scared for their safety. From what I have heard about the demon who calls herself Chara, she is probably the worst case scenario I have ever heard. And that is bad coming from me. I held onto Rashaa's hand for I knew she was scared, I knew I was scared, I knew that fear was what we were practically running off of right now! If it wasn't that then I don't what! We steadily walked through alleyways peaking into dark corners with a taser tightly placed in my clammy hand. It was highly unlikely that somebody such as a thug or a thief would come out to prey at these times. But you can never be too careful. You can never shut your eyes for to long and not expect a hand to reach for your left shoulder. That's what my father used to say, for he was a strong and cautious man. He would rarely smile but he had these sharp blue eyes that told you that they can smile too. Surprisingly I'm good friends with him now. I didn't like him too much when I was younger, he reminded me of the stereotypical cold hearted bad guys in movies. For he had the personality of one, but his actions were far from it. Me and Rashaa took many turns and curves we saw nothing peculiar. Except now we do. We saw a person walking down one of the halls of a alleyway, a girl to be exact. Not exactly what you see everyday in the shadowy world of alleyways. But she didn't even seem like your everyday girl either! She has these big red eyes, a color that you don't naturally see in eyes. She was pale.. like a paper with these strange rosy cheeks. But the worst thing was the sharp smile on her face. Rashaa was the first to point her out with a shaky finger. And I.. well we, ran like heaven in hell back to the others. She matched the exact description of Chara.

Third person POV

All 4 people of the team tried to gather up again to say their findings (or not). (Y/n) in particular found Dust in less then one minute. She wasn't that far from the Owl Tree Alley which held the teams key goal. Dust was curious for what the team had maybe found but with high doubts that they found nothing at all. The team of the 2 lovebirds had terrifying news for what they saw in one of the longer alleyways, their greatest threat, Chara! They met up with the other two with jumbled words and stuttering breaths. But before any word can be exchanged. They heard a dark giggle reverberate around them. The team of 4 were followed by something wicked. Something cruel and dark comes this way with a grin that looked as if it could cut flesh. A knife shined in the false light of the streetlights.

But red eyes shined more...

"Hehe.. hahaha..."

"Who knew that 4 little mice are out to play a game?.."

"Of cat and mouse..."

"Hehe.. looks like I've

Caught you~..."

I need to finish this story Jesus Christ!!

For the Crackhead Fam:

I am so sorry that I haven't talked since forever I've been wanting to say at least one word to you guys all week but my wattpad account can no longer respond to ANY comments I'm trying to remember my password if I do I'll be able to make things go back to where they were. But nothing is helping me right now. I've been sending wattpad messages saying that I can't find my password but I got nothing so far.

I'm afraid that I'm going have to delete my account if it gets worse and create a new one.

I am so sorry but Kat might disappear.

And so might this story..

tho it's not the end of the world I cannot think of any good, I can't think positive about this at all. And I'm having trouble to cope with the fact that I might  lose yet another account.

And say goodbye..

~mbaird422