Chapter 32: Laughs to Lies

:T, I can't say much but.. I'm sorry I didn't post. We are very close to the end of this story, I'm almost there.

(Y/n) POV

At the end of the day, me and Dust decided to walk back home. He want admit it, but I could tell he enjoyed being with other bitty's! And I'm absolutely happy for him! It was a long walk, but we did it purposely, we looked at the stuff, even giggled and laughed at the weird looking items such as a Swan-Dog Supreme; a dog swimsuit, that had a wing design on the sides, and these goofy looking goggles that cane with it! I don't think any dog would like to go in that! We couldn't stop laughing at it, because the dog in the advertisement looks like he wants to kill someone! We got home, and immediately 'hit the hay,' dark comes by fast in this time...

(Time-skip)

This alarm clock really likes to slap me in the face!!

BEEEEEP

BEEEP

BEEEEEEEEEPP

"SHUT. UP!" I slammed my hand on the nightstand only to miss it,

"Damn.."

BEEEEP

BEEEP

BEEEP

"Get over here DEMON!" I pushed with all my might, to reach the alarm clock. To finally hear that settling click as it turned off, "ahh.. Oof" I buried my head in my pillow... good gods-

RIIING

RIIING

RIIING

"GOOD GODS MY-"

"Phone?.."

I could hear it.. but for some random reason, I couldn't see it? I got out of my bed, landing onto the cold floor. I walked out the door in a tired yet confused phase. "Who could be calling me at this time?.." I saw the phone on the table, I picked it up,

UNKNOWN NUMBER

"Huh?" Placed it back down, "its probably some scam, or something.." right when I turned around, I bumped into something, or someone? Someone tall!! I backed up, "w-wha-"

"(Y/n)?"

A pair of red and blue-red eyes stared at me... no.. way?.

"WHAAAAAAAAAHH!!"

I screamed, I bumped into the table in sheer shock, "DUST?!" I yelled pointing at him.

"(Y/n)?.."

"Why are you so tall?!" I yelled more, confusion seemed to eat me up. "What do you mean? I'm dreaming!" he said pointing back at me, "NOO! This is not a dream!!" I yelled, "then what is it?!" He asked, "some sort of weird sh*t that's what it is!!" I cussed, "what the heck.." I said putting my hands on my head-

(Timeskip)

"So you're telling me, that this is normal?" I said, we were in my living room, "no! It's not normal.. it's.. it's my code it is coming to me in this universe, that's why I'm taller because I'm taller in my universe!" Dust explained grabbing onto his temple. "So you're no longer a bitty?!" I asked, "well I am a bitty but bigger.." "that makes no sense!" I said, I stood up, "where will you sleep?.." I asked, "the real question is, how will I get out?" Dust responded. I put my hand on my chin "I don't know! And where will you sleep, the..coach?" "...okay" he said, shrugging. "This still isn't normal to me.. but hey! You're taller, that's nice!" I laughed, resulting in Dust's usual glare, but then he.. Smiled?

(No ones POV)

"You got a new voice mail.." a robotic voice said..

The sound of static was heard until, the sound of someone talking echoed out of the lit up screen...

"...Liar~"

YOO! But yeah, my tired lazy butt can't complete anything! even if my life depended on it!! UGHHH-

~mbaird422