Chapter 42: Truth

Nooooow I can explain Dust!..
Also
wriiiiiiteeeeeersss bloooooock suuuuuuckssss-

(Y/n)'s POV

"Let's get through these problems,
(y/n).. together.."

His gentle smile, his tight reassuring squeeze on my hands, his multi-color eye staring into my deep abyss of thoughts about nothing but loss and comforting lies.

Was this real?

Am I just dreaming?

Will I ever wake up from this wonderful moment?

I could only close my eyes, my tears were now drying, my sobs were now quieting, my dark thoughts were now finally... ending.

Did I really wish for everything to go away?

It was all these problems that made me go further in life, I've met Rashaa, I've met myself, I've got to make friends and become closer to the people I love, and most of all.. I've met a Dust. How could I? How could I close my eyes and wake up at the start, and act like everything thing is normal? How could I forget myself like that, tear apart the memories I've made, whether bad or good..

How could I?

That's not even weakness.. that's just complete ignorance, that's lower then weakness, it's just not facing yourself and you're problems! It's just ignoring everything and everyone.. including yourself! I'm never going to wake up from this messed up dream, and as a matter of fact I don't want to! I want to continue what I started,

till the end!

Dust closed his eyes, a frown appeared on his face, he ducked his head.

"I've failed to help someone once before.. I've failed to make them smile, to see a real smile.. I don't think I have it in me to fail again, and now.. I'm ready! More ready then I have been before."

He opened his eyes, a determined small smile appears on his face,

"now.. I would like you to tell me what happened this night.."

(Timeskip)

I've explained everything to Dust, from the silver-eyes to your weird smoky savior. Dust seemed all 'ears' the whole time. Seeming to know what's going on, like he's just finished a puzzle and looks over what it's like when it's done.
He then started to explain to me the situation:

"(Y/n), what you just saw was the complete impersonation of me. This SilverEyes person is one hundred percent me. Actually exactly who I am. He is me from my universe, you know that my code is slowly getting transferred.. somehow it's becoming faster, a lot faster. SilverEyes is my personality in my universe, I'm very violent in my universe.. and sure as hell more powerful then 'me.' I'm very sorry to say this.. but I think SilverEyes is also after you. I have no idea why but, he is another problem on the list, the interesting thing is that I have 0 Lv here, but by you're explanation he has way more then 0, how come the Lv changes when he comes?.. it's in my body?.."

"Dust.. did you before that this could actually happen?" I asked. now that I understood that I'm in probable danger, do I seriously have to be careful around Dust too? I was completely surprised that I could barely say anything..

"Yes.. I knew it could've happened but I had my doubts.." he answered, with a sigh. "There's one more thing I have to say.. that red-smoke.. I think it's not just nothing, I'm sure that it's Papyrus.. but how? How come I can't see him?"

"Papyrus? Who's that?" I asked unknowing that the question was a sensitive topic. Dust visibly flinched, "he...he's my younger brother.." he answered looking away "..I don't want to talk about it.." he said. It almost sounded like he was ashamed. "I'm sorry.." I said,