- - - -

Okay guys since it was a tie I asked my friend the colors and she said black, so black wins!! This is not the secret of the black letter chapter, this is just telling you somethings.

My fingers curled around the black letter, then I made a run for it.

Hurry!...

I sprinted in the black hallways, almost tripping in the corners. I can here IT coming closer. Come one just a little more effort!! I continued to run.

Why are you always running away!? It's about time you fight!!...

Fighting won't help!! Fighting is what caused this mess in the first place, I can't lose them, I can never let go!!

It's not real!! Don't you get it?! It's NOT THEM!! They died a long time ago!! Let go of the past!!

My doubts were running up my back, I can't even concentrate, let alone think!

I couldn't even save them that day...

It's not your fault if you couldn't save them, but now you have to save many others.

I ran through the abandon hallways. I looked frantically for a way out.

Over there!

I spun around, and saw a big, bulky steel door, I rushed inside the dark room. I waved my hands around trying to find something to jam the door.
Aha!! I grabbed onto something metal, and slammed it between the handles of the door. My desperate pants for air filled the room.

Something doesn't feel right...

Their right, something is off and eerie about the room, it has a very dense feeling to it, like the air is thicker. I watched as a orange glow filled the room from my hands, I spread them out to try to find the light switch, this light wasn't very bright, so it was hard.

*click*

The lights illuminated the room, I could barely even breath at the sight before me.

Oh my-

I stared at the corpse and piles of dust of monsters that were innocent, I felt like puking but I couldn't even move,

I was just so paralyzed...

A sickening feeling filled my heart, how could I let this happen? I crumpled to the ground, I could practically hear their screams for their lives...

No human could do this...

?