Chapter 27: White flowers

(Y/n) POV

Beep

A quite sound filled my ears, is that my alarm clock?..

Beep

No..was that a dream? It felt so real..

Beep

Wait, that's not my alarm clock..

Beep

It sounds like..

Beep

Like I'm in..

Beep

A hospital.

My opened just barley to look at my surroundings, it was a dull white. I was laying in some sort of uncomfortable bed. I couldn't get up because I was attached to some sort of machine. But I could look slightly at my surroundings, the lights were off, the only source of light is a small window with odd curtains, So it was pretty dark in the room. The only sound was the quite beeping of the machine(s) I'm attached to, which by the looks of it, is a ECG and a blood transfer. How I'm doing, is that I felt really numb. I turned to the direction to the window, to see a small clear cave with white flowers, it somehow calmed me to see them, a small smile came on my face. Suddenly the door opened, (which I was not facing) a yellowish orangish light filled the room, till the door closed again. I heard small footsteps walk towards me.
I turned around to find the young adult doctor I've always known, "oh! Your awake.. did I disturb your sleep?" Dr.Crawford said, "no.." I said, "why are you here doc" I said, "well I've came because this is the second time you've had 'luck' with a car" he mused. I chuckled but ended up coughing, only to cause my ECG to beep faster, but it slowed when I stopped. "Try not to lose yourself there" he said, "now the real reason I came here was to change that bandaid of yours" he said, "bandaid?" I said, "yes on your head, you don't feel it?" He said, "no, I can't really feel much of anything right now" I said, "that's okay, better that then pain" he said, "but thankfully your head injury was not fatal, but it was still pretty bad, you lost a lot of blood" he said, "and Sandy?" I said worried, "she's all right, she just needs to stitch her leg and get some blood in her system and she will be okay" he said nodding. "You work here?" I asked, "yes, I'm here to help the stressful patients, but I do know a few things doctors do" he said. "I've as well came here to tell you about this car crash" he said, "you ready?" He asked, "sure.." I said. He grabbed onto a chair, sitting down at the side of my bed, "what happened at the crash, is that you guys almost hit a child for some reason at the middle of the road. you guys did crash into a wall, but broke through it leading to a forest, your car was upside down when it hit the ground. Sandy asked a driver who was curious about the hole in the wall, to call the ambulance, after that she passed out a little while later, so she was the first person we got in an ambulance. Later we found your car not far off into the forest, which we did find evidence that it was on all 4 tires till it got out of control and starting spinning, which we say is because of the heavy rain, we think as well caused the crash too, because the car slipped.
You were safely secured and the car did

Explode"

He bowed his head, "do you remember what happened?" he asks, "if you don't want to answer or you don't know, you don't have to" he said, "I-I..." I stuttered, "I-It was sabotage sir.."

The way she looked at me..

Dr.Crawfords eyes widened, "what?.." he said.

I knew that she was planning something...

"Sabotage?!" Pure surprise on his face, "your saying someone planned this?!"

The way she looked at me..

"Yes.." I said, "I need your help.." I sobbed, "I feel like we are alone" I said, "but now it's just me.. he was in that car with me!.. and I never saw him come out!.." I said.

I will never forget..

"Who was in that car with you?.." the Dr asked, sitting up, "if someone else was in the car how come we didn't see them?" He asked, "it was a bitty, you recommended me getting one, he was in the car, we were friends.." I said, "a bitty? Wait a bitty.." he snapped his fingers, like he was thinking, "Wait! We found the bitty!" he said, "he's alive, and well!" He said smiling, "what! You found him!" I said sitting up, "yes, he got lucky because he was outside the car" he said cheerfully. Suddenly there was knocking at the door, "Dr.Crawford, the kids are here" a lady said at the door, "their really eager to see her" I heard her walk away, "you hear that (y/n)? Your friends are here to visit you" Dr.Crawford smiled, "we will continue this conversation tomorrow" he said, "just rennet that your not alone in this" he walked out the door, "bye (y/n)" I waves sniffing, "bye"

But I couldn't get a question out of my head,

How?..

Another chapter for my favorite readers! Y'all really think I would kill Dust?! I'm not heartless people!! BUT YEAH I AM A POSTING FRENZY!!  I'm posting like a maniac!! And hopefully I won't lose it!!

Bruh-bye

~mbaird422