Chapter 10: Did i agree to this?

Yo readers you guys are the best!

(Y/n) POV

DING!
DONG!

My door bell "dinged" loudly, "is that them!", I ran to the door, almost slipping, I smashed my hand on the handle, twisting it, and then opening it, it was only one person, but hey! That's alright. I was greeted with a huge hug, before I could even see who it was, oh wait! I know who it is. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!! I missed you so much!". Exactly, I mean what type of boy hugs you like that, your fictional crush?! "Hi rashaa! What do you mean, "I missed you so much" we only saw each other 2 days ago?" I said almost laughing, she stopped, "we did?" She frowned "well, I don't really care that we only saw each other two days ago! I missed you!" She rambled. I laughed "well I'd be lying if I had said I didn't miss you", she let go of me, "sooo how's your new buddy", I could tell she was referring to Dust, "umm, I don't think he sees me as his 'new buddy' yet" I replied, I softly said under my breath, "I think he sees me as his new arch nemesis", "huh? What'd you say" she asked, "oh, nothing!" I replied, "okay...so! where is that little cutie!", I looked around, he was nowhere to be seen..., "I don't see him anywhere." I said, my eyes flicking everywhere looking for him, "awww, I wanted to see how he was doing" she sighed, "well I'm happy to be here! anyways, what do you want to do!?" she said cheerfully, "I was bored so I was wonder-"
DING!

DONG!

DING!

DO-

DING!!
DING!!
DING!!
DO-
Man does he have any patience whatsoever, "OKAY I GET IT!! YOU WANNA GET INSIDE!!" I yelled at the top of my living being, rashaa looked at me like I just told her a very big secret. Like that *gasp, while putting hands on side of head* face. I jogged to the door, and slammed it open (if that makes sense), I was met with a very serious face, and then a girly smile, (okay, forget the whole fictional crush thing, what the heck was that!!) "(y/n)!" He said happily, he jumped on me with a tight bear hug, geez how strong does this boy get, and what is with the whole happy thing, it's not really his style of mood, you know what! boys are weird. "Hi josh... your strangling me!" I replied hastily "oh sorry" he replied. "So what's with the 'happy-go-lucky' mood?" I said, "oh I just had a good day at work, just kicked some sh*t out of some thugs" (yes, Joshy boi cusses) "oh, okay" I said, rashaa waltz over, "so is this your boyfriend (y/n)~, you really outdone yourself, he's HOT" rashaa cooed, me and josh gave each other looks, josh's face exploded with blush, his glassy blue eyes widening, "I mean look at them abs yo, he's a real tiger" rashaa continued, "ummm, rashaa, I have to tell you something..." I said with a forced smile, nervously looking around, a blush appearing on my cheeks, "yeah (y/n)?" she replied, "were not together..." I said, "oh..." she said her eyes widening, an embarrassed blush spread on her face, "ooooooohhh... I went to far didn't I" me and josh nodded, "pretend you didn't just hear that." She said looking away, I ended up bursting with laughter, till josh yelled really loudly..

"THAT IS ONE WEIRD LOOKING SQUIRREL!!"

He yelled, ripping his taser from his belt, that I didn't even know he had, turning it on with a fizz, and pointing it menacingly at Dust?! 'Was he here the whole time?!' I thought panicking, I immediately jumped at josh, and grabbed at his strong arm, forcefully shoving it downward, rashaa looked startled, while I kinda started yelling, "WHOAH, calm the heck down buddy, no need to shoot at the squirrel" I yelled, did I- never mind, Dust was just death glaring all of us, probably cause josh and I called him a squirrel, he mostly glared at me, which is not surprising.

"Oh my, HES SO CUTE!!"

Hewo readers hopefully you don't have the virus or any sickness in that matter, and be sure to stay healthy, sorry for the long wait I really was being a lazy head, until next chapter!!
Bye

~mbaird422