Page 25

[The beginning of this was so hard to write.
I didn't wanna write Noelle's whole Sea Dragon's Cradle thing because that entire episode is just
75% Kahono, Asta & Noelle talking.
20% Flashbacks.
And then the last 5% is a big Friendship is Magic moment at the end.

TLDR I basically skipped Episode 41 and made this Page]

[Also!
Random Opinion time again.
Does Kahono seem kinda useless to anyone else?

She appears in this Arc for a bit, and doesn't do anything really important excpet kind of help Noelle with her Sea Dragon's Cradle spell, induce Flashbacks for the gal and help show how ruthless Beast Magic Boi is. Then her and her brother show back up at the Star Awards Arc for a single part of a single episode, before they're both gone for the rest of the entire Series...]

[ANYWAY ENJOY!]

[][][][][][][][][][][]

Yami: "While you guys were messing around. I was out scoring us some Intel. Apparently the Underwater Temple's beneath the Surface around here. Unfortunately, the Mana Driven Currents are too strong, so not even a skilled mage can get close to it. They're only weak enough for us to get to it during a full move."

Everyone: "WHAT! CAPTAIN YAMI'S ACTULLY DOING HIS JOB! AND HE'S SUPER SERIOUS ABOUT IT!?"

*KICK*

Yami: "Someday I'm really gonna kill you guys. The Temple's at the bottom of the Ocean Floor, and the only way to get here is magic, so Noelle. That's where your water magic comes in."

Noelle: "But sir! I'd need beyond exceptional control on my magic to manage something like that! I can't do it, find someone else... if you were all relying on me and I fail."

Yami: "We die. You fail and we all get swallowed up by the currents and drown. This is a Top Secret Mission the Wizard King entrusted to the Black Bulls alone. There is no one else, just you Noelle. The full moon's a week away, you've got until then to control your magic. Push Past Your Limits."

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 25

Page 25

"AAAHHHH!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM NY FLAN!"

Inside of a Beach House, the Black Bulls were seen inside, doing what they do best... being insane.

Finral was seen with a lady puppet on his hand, talking to its Vanessa was seen vomiting while still drinking, all while Magna and Luck had a screaming match.

Luck: "HAHAHAHAHAAA! Sorry!"

Magna: "I wrote my name on it and everything!"