Page 15 & 16

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 15

Page 15

《Castle Town》

After the Eye of the Midnight Sun had attacked Castle town, many innocent people and some Magic Knights were injured... including the Captain of the Crimson Lions, Fuegoleon. Standing outside of the medical ward as the injured were healed were the magic Knights, who had a very somber aura of failure around them.

Mimosa: "This is horrible... will they pull through?"

Sol: "Poor guys. I hope they wake up soon."

Charlotte: "As do I."

Out of all the saddened magic knight, it seemed like Seth and Melissa had the worst of it, an aura of despair floated around them, along with their mass of injuries.

Alecdora: "We've bolstered the magic barrier, the transmission magic's been restored aswell. Most of us are on the ground searching for any stragglers the enemy may have left behind.

Hamon: "The capital should be completely secure now, and we're searching for those two Noisy- I mean those lively sword weilding Black Bull boys aswell."

Even with all this good news, Noelle, Mimosa, Klaus, Melissa, and even Seth still felt increasingly bad about letting those two get captured in the first place.

Seth: "... This is all my fault... if I was just a little stronger..."

Klaus: "They haven't had them for long, and the two of then are fighters... plus, together their an unstoppable team. When they get back I'm going to give them a stern talking to."

*WOOSH!*

Suddenly, everyone felt a sudden increase of magic pressure, when the Wizard King suddenly appeared infront of everyone in the blink of an eye, besides him was an odd magic orb holding someone inside of it, along with Y/n and Asta who looked quite bewildered.

Julius: "Hey everyone! Nice work today!"

Mimosa: "It's the Wizard King!"

Noelle: "Asta and Y/n too!"

Asta: "Hiii. The gangs all here, how's it goin?"

Y/n: "Hey, so I'm guessing we were the only ones who got captured... huh..."

Sol: "Hey look, he's got a captive."

Sol said as Julius let go of Asta and Y/n as the two of them walked over to their team of Magic Knights.

Asta: "Man, for I minute there I thought that was gonna be the end of me."