Page 6

Y/n: "YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHAHAHAAA! I DID IT! HAHA WATCH OUT WORLD! CAUSE THIS COMMONER'S GETTING WAY STRONGER! HAHAAA! YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK TOO BIG BRO! CAUSE THIS WASTE OF MAGIC'S GONNA SURPASS YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN KNOW IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHahaha..."

《Timeskip》

Magna: "Hey, about time you woke up you sadistic Jerks! You're going to spill everything! Who you are, what you're after, why you're tried to capture Y/n! THE MAGIC KNIGHTS WILL GET EVERYTHING OUTTA YOU!"

Heath: "No they will not. The end times are upon us."

Y/n: "That's a Magic Item inside of his Body!"

Heath: "Engage Ice Magic: Frozen Barrial."

*SHING!*

Magna: "They were willing to go that far? They must have sworn some serious loyalty to someone..."

Asta: "What was he thinking!?"

Y/n: "Treating life like it's nothing... Bastards!"

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 6:Castle Town Shopping Fever

Page 6:
Castle Town Shopping Fever

Yami: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Sounds like you had your hands full alright!"

Inside of the Black Bull's base, our heroes stood infront of their Squad Captain as he laughed about their Mission.

Yami: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

Noelle thoughts: "What's he so happy about? Somebody died back there."

Asta: "Sorry Captain, but is this really the time to be laughing?"

Y/n: "Yeah. The village chief died..."

Yami: "Yeah, but is being all sad gonna bring him back?"

Y/n: "No, but if we got there faster we could have sav-"

Yami: "Listen kid. It's not your fault that Seihi died, and theres nothing you could have done to stop it."

Y/n: "Bu-"

Yami: "Nobody in the kingdom knew the attack was happening, the fact that you Four got to the village in time to save everyone else is a miracle itself. You all did a great job, so stop moping around!"

Magna: "You're Exactly Right Yami Sir! Seihi wouldn't want our sorrow, he was a man of Laughter! Come on! Let's laugh for the old guy! AH HaHaHaHaHaHa! Your Turn!"

Magna yelled, causing Asta, Noelle and Y/n to force out some laughter.

Asta & Y/n: "AhHaHaHaHaHa!"