Page 4

Magna: "Here you go. You two earned these."

Magna said as Asta and Y/n stared at the Black Bull robes with wide eyes.

Vanessa: "Well? What are you two waiting for? Let's see how they look."

Vanessa then used her magic to put Asta's robe on before putting the Black Bulls symbol on his Headband.

Vanessa: "Alright, now it's your turn Y/n."

Y/n: "Actually I have a better idea."

Vanessa: "Hmm?"

Y/n then pointed to his scarf.

Y/n: "No disrespect to the robe, but I really don't need more clothes. So can't you just put the symbol on my scarf?"

Vanessa: "Alrighty then just stand still."

Vanessa said as a mass of string appeared on the front of Y/n's scarf, causing a red outlined, Black Bulls symbol to be imprinted on said scarf. Y/n smiled at this as he held his scarf in his hand.

Magna: "Hey, it looks pretty good on then, right Yami?"

Yami: "I don't think it's their color."

Magna: "It's official now. You guys are one of us, real Black Bulls. Don't do anything that would bring shame to Yami, or the Black Bulls."

Y/n & Asta: "UNDERSTOOD! I'M SO GLAD TO BE APART OF THIS TEAM!"

Everyone smiled at this as Y/n and Asta threw their hands into the air.

Y/n & Asta: "YYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!"

Yami: "Shut up kid."

Asta: "SORRY! I'LL BE MORE CARFUL FROM NOW ON!"

Magna: "What part of shut up do you now understand!?"

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!"

Y/n and Asta celebrated their victory, while an unknown girl wearing a Black Bulls robe with silver hair stood on a balcony and watched from afar.

???: "So, those two are the other new members..."

The girl then moved her hair aside with an arrogant glare-esk look on her, staring down on the two.

???: "Insects the both of them."

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 4The Princess of Swirling Tears

Page 4
The Princess of Swirling Tears

Inside of the Black Bulls hideout, Magna and Luck had taken Asta and Y/n to their new rooms inside of the base.