Page 34

*AHEHEM!*

Sorry, I haven't said this in like 20 years but...

DOUBLE!!!
UPLOAD!!!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hecate: "HEHEHEHEE! Omni-friend! Long time no see, huh?"

Locus: "... Seems I finally get my chance to battle you for real this time, Omniage."

Y/n: "Locus... Hecate..."

Fana: "You must capture him... we need him... Omniage is the love of our kind."

Locus and Hecate: "Yes Lady Fana."

Fana: "And you... You've been getting in our way at every turn... first you take away Omniage... then you kill Vetto... this stops now... you won't get in our way any longer... I will end you here and now!..."

Y/n: "I won't let you kill my friend!"

Asta: "And I won't let you take Y/n either!

Y/n & Asta:
"We don't care how many times you come at us! Keep showing up! And we'll keep knocking you down!"

Rotum: "M-Melony... is that them?"

Melony: "Yeah... it's them... Cyrus and Shaula..."

♧Pitch Black Clover♧《Page 34》

《Page 34》

The Black Bulls and Midnight Sun Mages were seen glaring at eachother as they stood against eachother, until.

Fana: "You're Vile... turning the Love of our Kind against us like this... But this time without a doubt, you'll come back to us Omniage... and the rest of you, will die!"

Fana announced as she got ready to attack, flying towards the Knights.

Locus: "Allow me to assist."

Fana:
"Flame Spirit Magic:
Salamander Talon!"

Fana's Salamander quickly launched a claw slash attack, sending a mass of flames in the shape of a claw flying through the air, but as she attacked. Right before they could be hit by the blast, Vanessa used her strings and quickly grabbed the other knight, moving them out of the range of the attack. As they dodged, the slash quickly destroyed the mass of trees behind them, leaving only destruction in it's wake.

Finral: "Wha- SERIOUSLY!?"

Seeing the devastating power of Slamander's attack made Finral yell in shock with wide eyes.