Page 5

[10713 Words! This is slowly becoming the Normal Length of my Episodes!]

♧Pitch Black Clover♧

Page 5: First Mission

The sun slowly rose into the sky as the day began. Everything was nice and calm as a familiar Anti-Bird was sleeping on a window.... that was unti-

Asta in distance: "RRRRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Inside of the Black Bulls base, our heroes had began their day, doing their morning duties.

Asta: "RRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Asta dashed by, using a wet rag to wipe the floors with extreme speed as he yelled.

Y/n: "SSSOOOLLLDDDIIIEEERRR:
DUSTIN RUSHIN!"

Y/n yelled to himself as he dashed through the Library, dusting off all of the books, creating a giant cloud that made the boy cough like crazy.

Y/n & Asta: "TWIN HORNED BULL:
LAUNDRY TAG TEAM!"

Y/n and Asta sat outside, cleaning the laundry with extreme skill doing two pieces of clothing at a time. That was until Asta and Y/n pulled out Vanessa's Bra and Panties to clean... blood quickly shot out of Asta's nose, while Y/n turned to him in confusion.

Y/n: "Hey Asta, you ok?"

Asta: "Wha? How are you fine!? You're holding a girl's Panties!?"

Y/n: "Why? Isn't this just Lady Underwear?"

Asta: "HUH!?"

Inside of the beast room, Asta held a large piece of meat while Y/n held his sword in fear of the monsters.

Asta: "Sit beastie!"

The beasts than sat, becoming Good Bois as they waited for their food.

Asta: "Good Boy, I think you deserve a treat."

Asta said as he offered the meat to the Beast... only for it to try and eat him once again.

Y/n: ".......... I don't wanna do this..."

Asta: "I fed the beasts, meaning you've gotta."

Outside of Captain Yami's room, Y/n stood with Asta behind him. Y/n then knocked on the door with a mass of fear.